ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67 {¡Eᒪ ᐯᗩᑫᑌEᖇO!}🌼

Start from the beginning

I stay behind the group, making sure everyone makes it safely, leaving no one behind.

"Come on. Come on."

Jessie peaks over to our destination "We're almost there."

An orange light dimly lights the sheltered area.

Jessie, Buzz, Rex, Slink, the Potato Heads, Hamm and Barbie make it across the pavement into the Bushes.

Woody, leading the remainder of us ushers us back as a pair of headlights come dangerously close to highlighting him. "Back up! Back up!"

Together Bullseye, the aliens Woody and I hide behind a closer spring seat as the truck pulls up and blocks us from our straight path to the bushes with the others.

Jessie stops realising we are with the rest of the group, Woody and I usher her on and she gives a thumbs up, retreating to the bushes.

Spotting a longer but unwatched route to the bushes I direct my friends over "come on, to the left."

Bullseye Carrie's the 3 aliens on his back as Woody and I sneak next to him across the bark chips of the playground now nearing the swing set.

Woody haults in his path, I bump into him slightly looking up at what's scared him, and there sitting silently on a swing is big baby.

His back to us, gazing at the moon isn't aware of our presence, so we continue on extra careful. Moving away from on of Lotso's gang members we head over to the pavement and drop down from the wooden frame which contains the bark chips.

So much for our presence not being known, after Woody and I have made it silently to the new surface, Bullseye hops down and one alien on his back falls and squeaks.

We all immediately drop down, hiding behind the wood frame. Woody cover the mouths of 2 aliens, one with his boot and the other with his hand while his other holds me tightly. I cover the last aliens mouth and rest my hand on bullseyes head both comforting him and keeping it from raising.

In the distance we hear big baby babbling and the sound of bark chips being treaded on, growing closer and closer.

Woody drags us over to a sand bucket just in time where we squeeze into just before being discovered.

Big baby's walking stops as he mumbles noises to himself, before waddling off in the opposite direction finding no answer to the sudden noise he hear.

Once we know for sure the coast is clear we begin to unload from the bucket and sneak to the bushes.

ᒍEᔕᔕIE ᑭOᐯ

A sigh of relief rushes from my lungs as I spot Woody, Y/n and the others under the bucket hidden from big baby.

With no warning I'm whipped backwards by a hand, pulling me into an open space of the bushes.

Gaining my composure and balance, Buzz stands dramatically dancing his way over and around me. All I can do I stand awkwardly, trying not to look at him, as he really encourages eye contact through his uncharacteristic dancing.

What did the guys do to Buzz?

Or was it Lotso's gang that changed something in his head?

Continuing to dance around me performing a series of complex Spanish dance moves, he moves behind me, back in front of me, still staring into my eyes and posing after a quick kick flip thing.

In the quick moment I glance at the others, they all stare at Buzz with as much bewilderment as I'm feeling currently. Buzz pulls me twirling towards him before unwinding back to dip me.

"Venga conmigo, Señorita! Le enseñaré las maravillas de la galaxia, y juntos con nuestro amor venceremos al mal!" Buzz plucks a dandelion offering it as a part of his speech which I don't understand but it seems so passionate and beautiful.

I can't help but smile, flattered.

Interrupting the moment, rustling is heard behind us, leaning backwards I spot the guys, safely returned.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Pushing our way through the leaves, the first thing I see is Jessie in the arms of Buzz, looking back at us. Jessie leaps out of his arms, the dandelion his holding shards from the sudden wind movement and tackles Woody in a relived hug, twirling him and dipping him.

"Woody!"

"Come on. We're almost there." He ushers everyone along.
Still remaining at the back of the group I wait behind, so one gets left behind.

'Oh do they care for each other but boy do they fight like siblings other.'

" ¡El vaquero!" Buzz throws the now bare dandelion stem to the ground as almost everyone as passed by now towards the trash chute.

Surprisingly, Buzz links his arm with mine before strutting towards the group escorting me. I can only guess this is to make Jessie jealous, but anything to keep Buzz with us, I will deal with...for now.

:) boo

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps my book! 🍪

Words:1380