Bruises

Stuart pov

I woke up it turns out I was the first one to wake up and I was laying on Mudz I smiled but then my smile tripped when I saw a big bruise on his eye I gasped and then I sat on him to take a better look omg I said under my breath that hurt I kissed his on other side of his face so I wouldn't hurt him I kissed his lips repeatedly until he woke up but in a soft way he finally woke up and then he grabbed bye my chin and smashed are lips into a passionate kiss I blushed and kissed back morning my blue bird how are u he said while smiling I couldn't help but look worried what wrong he said your eye was that from Hannibal I asked oh yeah has it formed into a black eye now I nooded it was read yesterday very sore really omg I'm so sorry I said no it okay love don't worry about it he said do u have anymore I said with worry and concern what bruises ? He asked yeah I answered with the same tone as before oh yeah he said oh jeez we're I said while lifting up his top .

He blushed and then I noticed that he had really big bruise on the side of him omg Mudz he put hand through my hair and was assuring me that he was okay but I'd dint believe him he did look like he was in pain I wonted to help him .

Baby I don't think your okay I said worried oh it okay love I am I'm not saying it's not a little sore but I'm fine when people say there fine there never fine I said I got up of off him to go to the kitchen and get some ice from the freezer and put it in a plastic bag with some kitchen towel over it so it wouldn't be to cold on his skin I came back over to him and asked what hurts more your face or the side my side he said it does look like it would I said while delicately putting it on the bruise while holding it there for him being care full not to hurt him .

Thank u love he said that okay baby's but why dint u tell me yesterday I asked I dint won't u to worry he said that's sweet but please do tell me wen your hurt I can help u and u know that I know he said while leaning in and giving me a kiss I kissed back and said I love u i love u to my blue bird I blushed and smiled and said I love that nick name he smiled and said I know u do I love your reaction when I call u it that made me blushe even more he giggled a bit and said your so cute stooooop I said while slamming my head into a pillow as I looked like a tomato now ahaha he laughed at me your just adorable I pecked him on the lips still looking like a tomato he grabbed me and brang me into a deep loving and passionate his kisses were all ways loving but I mean this one was like he couldn't ever stop I loved it it felt good I kissed back he grabbed me and put me on him and rubbed all up my back and sneaking his hand under my shirt ah your hand are cold I said while panting from the kiss he laughed but out of breath I have to go to school and it the week end tomorrow YAY!!!! He laughed and said we get to do what we won't yes I smiled at him okay I got to go get dressed I said while rubbing my hands on his chest and the leaning back down to give him a peck on the lips before I go up Stairs I got up of off him and was about to go up and he grabbed my hand making me go back to we're he was I smiled at him and said baby I have to get dressed give me another kiss he said okay but a really deep and big one I'm not gunna see u all day .

I smiled and went down to him and grabbed his face face and smashed are lips together having a full make out session with him I gave a one last peck and then a smirked at how out of breath he was and went up stears I love u baby I love u to he said .

I decided to go comfy I pulled out some really baggy black joggers that showed my underwear's logo I just rolled them and then I got out a big black jumper with my converse on and then I grabbed my bag and went back to Mudz down stears hey mudzy I said jumping down at the last step he was in the kitchen he had his top of now he looked like he was making me and him son cereal here you go darling he said while handing me a bowl of cereal I smiled and said thank u love he ruffled my hair and smiled we both sat down to eat hey he said I turned to look at him with a mouth full of cereal u know what I've realised I turned my head to the side I use to never have the money for food but now that your here and we put are money together we get to eat !!! He said enthusiastically I smiled and said your so cute he blushed and said thanks I'm glad u get to eat now though cuz when before u told me U dint get a lot that did scare me its okay love oh I better go I said while putting my bowl in the sink .