0. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Legend says that when the Red Moon's light shone itself across a small village in the human realm for the first time; the first vampire of the Red Moon was born through a Human womb despite the woman not having a single inkling of being pregnant.

Once the child was born, they would be met with the most excruciating, insatiable thirst that could only be quenched by the blood of their exasperated mothers and to anyone who dared stop them from what was rightfully theirs was met with certain death.

The blood of their mothers was enough to sustain them and they grew rapidly with intense power harboured in their very being.

As many more vampires descended in the similar fashion, The first Vampire of the Red Moon was proclaimed Monarch. They bore sons, they bore daughters, they married and created a long line of heirs and confidants amongst themselves.

However; the very line of descendants dared defy the Monarch who sat the throne for over several millennium. They defied Vampire integration with Humanity and triumphantly believed in a Vampire's pure blood status. They yearned for power and control over the throne and those who shared their sentiment joined hands, to rally against the throne.

They were known as the Allegiance Against the Throne. (Allégeance contre le trône) however they were reffered to as Renégates due to their shift in loyalty.

They rallied and brewed chaos across the lands. Slaughtering and singing hymns of glee to the descendants of the First Vampire. To victory and for the head of the Queen. Rarely was a human was left unscathed and barely was a vampire against their cause able to flee. A state of fear lingered in the hearts of many until Her Majesty herself destroyed the Renégates . The first line of descendants were captured and soon sentenced to death however a miniscule number of them had managed to escape their awaiting fate.

For their transgressions against the Throne and all vampire kind, the Red Moon left it's curse upon the descendants of the first Vampire of the Red Moon. Every night under the Red Moon to become ravenous beasts, filthy and shunned from society - Vampire and Human alike.

Thus catalysing a series of unfortunate events; the beginnings of Humanity's hatred of Vampire kin.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Hustle and bustle of moving trolleys with screeching sounds of twirling wheelies, the petite giggling of Parisian children whilst they ran about in unison outside the booth's closed doors and the muttering of the individuals in their own train booths chattering and communing to leisurely allow time to pass by, singularity of an ambiance of utter chaos but it was something Noé found himself taking solace in.