Part 1

(A/n: meh we just gonna dive in that's it, ah anyways enjoy and oh Y/n is quirkless, I am also using They/them pronouns and just works as an assistant for the principal and in the UA's library also the name switches from midnight or Nemuri)

Y/n was in the middle of typing out the new forms on the new budget that is for the training area. Ever since the L.O.V stormed in and attacked the school so suddenly, the principal demanded for better security for the safety of the students attending UA. However with such a high demand as well as repairing all the damages done during this attack, Y/N was of course, tasked to ensure that the funds, provided by the Hero's commission and private investors, were not over spent nor anything was over looked.

luckily y/n was able to study mathematics during their time in University and has experience in working for many hero agencies, hence why they were able to land the job working at UA. However it would be like to say that it didn't rack y/n brain. Typing out numbers and doing some calculations, causing them to feel very dizzy, and overwhelmed by being tasked with handling the funds for the school. Being in the library alone while working on the numbers wasn't so bad, aside from hearing the clicking and clacking of the keys on the keyboard, Y/N would often play some music or some sort of video to have some background noise.

Y/n would lie to themselves if they said they didn't feel lonely. Hell when she was first introduced to the other teachers and staff by principal nezu, many of them simply brushed y/n or give them such a dirty look. Not all of them however, All might and president mic was very kind to y/n, welcoming them with open arms. Aizawa, despite having a tired/ annoyed expression, did treat Y/N kindly and fairly, it did take some time for him to warm up to them. Midnight however, was very touchy you could say, right away the moment she saw Y/n, she couldn't help but be very drawn to them, and later on midnight actually started to develop feelings for y/n.

Speaking of the devil, Y/n hears a certain someone's heals clicking and tapping on the floor from outside, making its way to the entrance of the library, and then towards the front desk where Y/n was working. "I figured I find you still here y/n-" "what is it you want nemuri.." y/n sighed, feeling annoyed and tired, not even looking up from the screen of their computer. "Well first off, rude... secondly, I was wondering if you ate by now, I saw you earlier this morning while I was passing by and it is now 3 pm... I worry that you haven't eaten," Midnight said taking a seat on one of the chairs, huffing out also abit. Y/n finally sighed and looked up at midnight.

This has been somewhat of a routine for both Y/n and nemuri in the past months or so. She would pass by the Library during the day between teaching a a few classes, only to see y/n working so hard or hearing some of their music playing softly. She come in with the same comment " I figured you are still here" followed by a "did you eat?have you gave yourself a break" . Y/n, despite being a annoyed, does appreciate nemuri looking out for them, "I'm sorry Nemuri... I didn't mean to cut you off there... principal Nezu is making me do some math to figure out how we will use the budget for the school... honestly I haven't found the time to eat," y/n said with a nervous smile. Midnight, with out any warning, held up a bento box towards them. Y/n swears they see her cheeks having a faint blush painted on her cheeks, as they grabbed the small lunch that was given by midnight. "I remember you said.. you don't like pork so uh... I made you chicken instead," midnight said looking away. Y/n smiled and thanked her before opening the bento, seeing the curry katsu with a small side of veggies and fruit, made their own mouth water at the sight of it.

"Thank you so much again- wow this is amazing! You made this all by yourself?.. I guess I will have to return the favor some day hehe," y/n said realizing mid way they were talking with their mouth full of food. Midnight's face lit up with excitement and smiled wide, "I'm just glad you like it! ... and no need to return any favors, I just wanna make sure you are taking care of yourself and don't be stressing over so much, I'm sure Nezu will understand," midnight said looking over the numbers and charts being shown in the screen. Y/n groaned, leaning back at their chair "I know I know but... I need to make sure these numbers are accurate for not only the repairs but also the supplies we need to have good security here" y/n said putting their lunch down on the side. "Well whatever the case is, you will figure it out," she replied back still not removing her smile, " I need to get going, I am about to check in with class 1-A.. having their pick out their own hero names is a bit of an challenge," she said afterwards, getting up and heading out the door, waving bye. Y/n waved back thanking for the food again she provided, going back to their work on the numbers. "I should still return a favor... not sure how," they said to themselves typing away at the keyboard.