"No, we're serious," Hongjoong tells him. "We were thinking about it before everything went down with Y/n, but now that Chan and Y/n are bonded, it would make things a lot easier."

"Bonded?" Misuk whispers, glancing up at Y/n. "You're bonded with Oppa?"

Y/n worries at her lip before nodding. "I am. You remember the talk we had about mates?"

The pup nods her head, sitting up to pay more attention.

"Well, it turns out that Chan is my fated mate," she gives the girl a small smile. "We kind of skipped a few steps."

"Oh," Misuk's small hands reach up toward the bite mark on her neck. "Is it this?"

"Yeah," Y/n gently bats her hands away. "This is a mating bite. We're bonded now."

"So our packs are going to be 1 now?" Misuk asks with a tilt of her head as she holds up a finger.

Y/n laughs softly and begins to purr. "That's right. You're such a smart pup."

Misuk beams at that and turns around patting Chan's head. "Misuk wants to be one pack!"

The others laugh at that and Chan chuckles as he reaches up and gently removes her small hands from his hair.

Wooyoung smiles. "You want that?"

"Yes!" she nods furiously. "I like Oppa's pack! Lino-oppa gives me sweets and Jinnie-oppa is pretty!"

"You gave her sweets?" Mingi lifts an amused eyebrow.

Minho shrugs, avoiding his gaze as his ears turn red. "Maybe."

"You think Oppa is pretty?" Hyunjin asks with a pout on his full lips.

"Mhm!" Misuk nods frantically.

"Oh, my god, hyung," the omega glances at Mingi with an exasperated look on his face. "Your pup is too cute."

Mingi chuckles and glances at Misuk with that fond look in his eyes. "She is."

Misuk giggles and blows him a kiss. Mingi catches it and smacks it against his cheek. She smiles brightly before cuddling up to Y/n once more.

"Guys," Chan glances at his packmates. "What are your thoughts?"

"I don't mind," Changbin shrugs with his arms crossed over his thick chest. "I know a few houses we can look at if we really want to do this."

"You've thought about this before?" Wooyoung asks.

Changbin glances back at him with a small smile. "Of course, I have. I've accepted you guys as pack a long time ago. I didn't think we'd ever really get to this point but I've thought about it."

"I have too," Hyunjin admits. "I like ATEEZ. They're fun to be around."

"Minho?"

Minho meets his pack alpha's gaze and gives a quirky smile. "You know I'm okay with it. I don't mind."

"What about our helpers?" Jisung asks. "Will they come with us?"

"Do you want them to?"

"No," Seungmin wrinkles his nose. "They're not pack. We don't even really need them anymore. We've been getting better."

"We still kind of do," Jisung shrugs, lightly wringing his wrist.

"What about Y/n?" Yeosang offers. "I know she's more than capable to help you guys as well."

"No," Chan shakes his head. "I won't allow that for her. We interact with our helpers in a completely professional way. As Seungmin said, they're not pack but Y/n is. She's a part of your pack and the omega helper to your group."