Moving

Beep Beep Beep. I wake up to hear my alarm clock going off." ugh "I say my voice tired. I slam my fist down hitting snooze on my alarm clock . I drift back to sleep and sudd my mother busts threw the door loudly saying wake up in my ear yanking the blankets off of me. The cold air makes me shiver in my pajamas. " mom what do you want it is Saturday morning?"I say groggily sitting up. "Have you packed your things Skylar we are moving at 5:00?!" my mom askes. Ugh I think my mom and I are moving all the time she never stays in one place it has been lile this before my father died in a war with rouges. "Yes mom my things are packed." I say. Good she says and walks out of the room to make breakfeast. I get up and strech I walk towards my closet I pick out a shirt that has a cute little kitten batting a leaf on it and some Jean shorts I slip on a pair of flip flops. i got into the bathroom and get in the shower washing my long blond hair that turns black at the end with my green apple head and sholder. I rines it out tuning my fingers thtee my hair. After a long time just soaking in the hot water I got out Shoving as the cold air hit my wet body.i dry my self off quickly and put my outfit on I dry my hair and straighten it. I quickly swip mascara on and eye shadow I apply some blush and done I run down stairs and gobble down my breakfast . Later that day I am in the car when we arrive at my old pack where I came from.