Wet

"No," Brett said, pushing Eddy a short distance away from him. "Relax, let me guide you, and do what I do."

He pushed him slightly more against the couch cushions and adjusted himself so he could be slightly higher than his roommate. Eddy allowed him to do it, but still pouted in displeasure.

"Somehow, no one has ever complained about the way I kiss before."

"No one had the courage to tell you that kissing you feels like kissing a wet sponge," Brett said, and that was already too much for Eddy.

"Wow," he just commented. He couldn't believe Brett would actually insult him like that!

He looked at Brett incredulously and stood up.

"If so, then find someone else to make out with."

Brett smiled and grabbed his hand.

"You know I'm kidding, I just..."

Eddy snatched his hand away, having not decided yet whether he was pretending to be offended or genuinely was offended.

"Too late, find yourself someone who doesn't taste like a wet sponge!"

Brett pushed himself to a kneeling position and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry, you know I only want to kiss you, even if you are a wet sponge!"

"So I am a wet sponge after all?!"

"Yes. No. What was the question?"

Eddy sighed ostentatiously and turned to look at Brett. He put his hands on his shoulders and pushed him away a bit so that he was freed from his embrace.

"Sit normally and make some room for me," he demanded, and his boyfriend grinned widely, complying willingly.

Eddy sat down partly on the couch, partly on Brett's lap.

"So, why don't you teach me how not to be a sponge? Shall we practice?" he asked with all the confidence he had mustered and, with a smug smile on his face, watched as his boyfriend loses his own.

"S-sure," he replied.

Brett should have realized at this point that Eddy wasn't really interested in improving his technique, but he didn't realize it until they were both in bed, and by then it was a little too late for doubts.

What came out of it? Eddy learned nothing, but Brett learned to love his boyfriend's wet kisses EVERYWHERE.