Azzies the house of lust

Saba has been friends with imp and verosikas crew and been Octavia's friend for a long time now

Now that friendship will be put too the absolute test
————————————————————————

A portal opens up A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head. Moxxie peers out of the fallen tree, carrying a chainsaw. Blitzo walks into the office.

Blitzo: Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!

Saba: your tellin me if I see one more plaid shirt imma slice their heads off

Millie crawls across the floor like a crab, with an axe between her teeth.

Millie: *yells* I'm still so jazzed up!

She snaps the axe in half and laughs. She then walks over near the rest of the group.

Moxxie: Well you better stay jazzed, *points finger guns* Babe, because guess where I'm taking you tonight?

Blitzo: Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street.

Moxxie: Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary. So, I'm taking Millie to Azzie's in the Lust Ring!

Saba: oh congratulations!

Millie's eyes sparkle and she squeals in delight.

Millie: *gasps* Azzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!

Moxxie: Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while.

Millie: Moxxie!

She jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out. Blitzo rolls his eyes.

Blitzo: *groans* Ugh, can you two not?

Saba: what? It's not like me and loona haven't done that

Loona throws a book at Saba's head

Loona: SHUT UP HANDSOME!

Saba: heh she's still into it

Blitzo: No, it's fine! I-I can come with the two of you, help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy.

Moxxie: Uh, no. The reservation is for us.

Blitzo: Uh huh!

Moxxie: Just us.

Blitzo: Mhm!

Moxxie: Without you there. Explicitly without you there.

Blitzo: I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all. *hugs the two tightly* See you lovebugs later!

Saba deadpans

Saba: it's like he has brain damage or it goes in one ear and out the other

Millie: Relax, sweetie, don't let him get to you today. Let's just go home and... clean this blood off.

Moxxie blushes, flustered. She drags her finger down from Moxxie's chest and makes a seductive purring sound.

Saba's phone starts ringing

Saba: yellow?

Verosika: hello repair man~

Saba: oh hey vee hows the. . . New team?