When jealousy strikes

With one last long lick from Yuri's hole to her nub, Jessica suck on Yuri's clit before kissing it. Jessica kissed Yuri's pubic bone before crawling her way up to kiss yuri on the lips. 

Jessica broke the kiss and said " I miss tasting you" looking into Yuri's eye lovingly. 

"What a wonderful way to wake up. Good morning beautiful" yuri smile, still panting hard from the orgasm she just had. 

Jessica snuggled close to yuri while yuri wrapped her arm around Jessica's body protectively. 

"What do you want to do today, Seobang?" Jessica asked while tapping Yuri's chest lightly. 

"I just want to lie in bed with you the whole day and spend my day being close to you." Yuri answered honestly. 

"And have sex the whole day?" Jessica teases 

"If you want too" yuri chuckled. 

"Yah!" Jessica let out her dolphin screeching scream. 

"Yesterday session and this morning gift wasn't enough for you?" Jessica continued. 

"Arasso. I was just joking. I just want to spend time with you today. Just us, alone. I was this close to losing you yesterday." Yuri shiver at thought. 

And they both just lay on bed, embracing each other warmth. No words needed to be said. They both knew they are still madly in love with each other. 

******

"I'm leaving. Remember to go to the pet store to bring back our baby." Tiffany said as she fastened her sandal's strap. 

"Dae. Come home soon" taeyeon replied as she holds the door for Tiffany. 

Taeyeon closes the door once Tiffany left and walk to the kitchen bar to finish up her coffee. 

"Ouch, ouch" Jessica was limping in pain

"Wae" yuri asked worriedly 

"It's a little sore" Jessica tried to walk forward to catch up with yuri. 

"What is?" Yuri asked innocently. 

Jessica bow her head down abit, pointing to yuri with her eyes that her vagina is feeling a little sore. 

"Aaaaahhhh" yuri getting the hint. "Let me help you. " yuri offer her hand for Jessica to hold. 

Taeny 2013On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara