Chapter 1: My walls? Our walls.

Trump POV:

Im preparing for my date with Obama... I'm so nervous. He decided to ask me on a date right after I pissed myself. I decided to take him to my favourite view... my walls. 

I hope he takes down my walls and builds his own. I hope he touches my walls. I hope he enjoys the view.

Im already getting hot thinking about it... I hope he likes it... I hope my walls become...

our walls. 

Third person POV:

Obama pulls up to the driveway of Trumps house. Getting out of the car, he is holding a bouquet of roses, all orange of course. Nothing less for his love. Approaching the door he rings the door bell. 

*Ding Dong* 

The door opens revealing Trump in a red silk dress, calfs as big and orange as ever. Obama could feel himself getting warmer, his pants wet, as he pissed a bit, but only a bit so he carried on. 

Trump stutters his words, embarrassed as he's never been on a date with such a hot man such as Obama, "H-h-hey... ummm do you think i look good?" 

"You look great, like everything I've ever wanted. Shall we?" Obama replies gesturing to the car. 

"Yeah let's go" Trump says, holding his hand out as he was scared of falling down the stairs. 

------------------------------------------------TIME SKIP WITH A WALL-------------------------------------------------

Third person POV:

The two arrived to the wall. Trump starting to tear up just at the sight of it. 

"It's almost as beautiful as you... do you like what you see?" He whispers shyly thinking Obama couldn't hear him. 

Obama did hear him. Blushing a bit at the words spoken. 

"Let go." Obama says, grabbing Trump by the skin of his elbow. 

Trump blushes deep pink...

Suddenly the wind picks up... blowing trump away from how petite and little he is. 

"wahhh!" Trump screamed, about to blow away. Luckily his love, Obama was holding onto the skin of his elbow... 

suddenly Obama slams Trump into the wall, both leaning in closer.

"Your walls? More like MY walls... You belong to ME AND ONLY ME" He said seductively... as Trump could feel his hot breathe in his ear.

Suddenly two lips meet... 

To be continued

To be continued.... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors note:

Hi guys, i'm really excited to continue writing. Updates have been slow because I just got hit and smacked by a car and it railed me ;) , i'm trying my best sooo... Makes sure to interact and support it really encourages me to continue!