6. hallelujah, my ass

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Dustin asks.

Will speaks up, "I wasn't sure."

"A coincidence."

"Or not." Mike is still looking at Will. "What if when Will was stuck in the Upside Down, he somehow acquired True Sight?"

"Wait what's True Sight?" Stephanie shakes her head.

"It gives you the power to see into the ethereal plane," Dustin says, his eyes focused straight ahead.

Stephanie sighs. "Elaborate."

Mike continues, looking at Will. "Maybe these episodes that Will keeps having aren't really flashbacks at all. Maybe they're real."

How could they be real?

"Maybe Will can somehow see into the Upside Down."

"So that would mean," Lucas prompts.

"Dart is from the Upside Down," Mike finishes. "We have to take him to Hopper."

"I second that."

"I agree."

"No way. If we take him to Hopper, Dart's good as dead," Dustin argues.

"Maybe he should be!"

"How can you say that?"

"How can you not? He's from the Upside Down."

"Maybe. But even if he is, it doesn't automatically mean that he's bad."

"That's like saying just because someone's from the Death Star doesn't make them bad."

"We have a bond."

"A bond? Just because he like nougat?"

Stephanie cuts into Dustin and Mikes fight. "Nougat?"

Dustin continues. "No, because he trusts me!"

"He trusts you?" Lucas asks.

"Yes! I promised I would take care of him!"

The box starts shaking, jumping up and down. Dart is screeching from inside it. The party jumps back and pays attention to the box.

Max is still banging on the door. "Guys, what's going on? Come on," she yells from outside.

The box suddenly stops moving, resting on its side. Mike reaches for the microphone to one of the radios on the table.

"Don't hurt him!" Dustin yells at Mike, pointing.

"Only if he attacks."

"Just open it already," Stephanie says, ready to grab the box herself.

Dustin slowly walks towards the table, Mike still is armed with his 'weapon'. He picks up the controller to open the doors and presses the button. Dart falls out of the trap and is bigger?