Chapter 2 - No One Is Better Than You

And Woo Kim goes back inside the bar .And sees Jaehui and Hongmin still talking about something. And he interrupts the two.

"Excuse me,Mr. Yoo and Director Nam..."

"Why Engr.Park?"

"Me and Director Nam need a rest.Maybe you should come to my rest house sometimes,Director Nam will inform you my address is that okay Director Nam?"

"(nods)Yes..."

"So thanks for your time,and see you next time Mr. Yoo."

"Thank you also Chairman Park and Director Nam (smiles) Have a safe trip."

"Just keep in touch Mr.Yoo"

And the two leave the bar and proceed to their next destination.And Hongmin,thinks about what Director Park told him.

"I will now assign you as my son's assistant."

"But why me,Director? I'm just an undergraduate in the academy?"

"You don't have to be professional in this mission?"

"Mission?"

"You will be watching him.You will be an undercover agent,you have to watch his moves."

"But,I don't think he will do anything bad."

"What if I tell you that he is,.. the leader of human trafficking syndicate?"

"Then I have to accept your task."

"I want you to get involve in his transactions,until you meet those people associated in the syndicate where he is belong."

"I will."

"Report to me once you have complete list of the members of the syndicate."

"Yes Commissioner."

"You will be handling this mission with the most richest person in business."

"Nam Jaehui?"

"Yes,I think that people in the syndicate targets the business world,and not the declination of the government.They want a monopoly in business especially in manpower,pharmacy and merchandising."

"I understand Director."

"And the other mission is...convince my son,to eradicate those syndicate before I let my other son to do so."