chapter : 83 endless sleep

Start from the beginning

He looked at the bed where his angel was sleeping so peacefully, little too peacefully for Jungkook's liking. He stood up from the couch he's been sleeping in and went near his bed .
A small smile lifted his lips from the slides as he looked at his mate , tae looked as beautiful as ever. The moon light was shining his entire face just like jungkook has saw it in his dreem but the difference was, that the moon isn't red anymore.... It's bright silver , the normal moon.

Jungkook softly started to caressing his love's cheeks as a drop of tear slowly made it's way to his cheeks ,

"How long tae, how long are you willing to make me suffer like this? I can't take this anymore, it's been two months , love but those two months were the worse of my life, I am living in hell without you tae ... Please don't do this to me , please come back"

"Trust me koo, trust our love "

Jungkook remember those words and immediately wipe his tears little harshly,

"No Jungkook , you can not become weak like this, see I'm not crying anymore tae , I trust you and our love..... I know you'll be back to me in no time. I'm sure of it"

Jungkook said to the sleeping beauty in front of him with a broken voice and gave a soft kiss on his forehead, he couldn't sleep again and just sat down on the bed , beside his love, admiring his sleeping mate ....

The thing is, After that tragic day tae hasn't opened his eyes even once, it's been two months yet there is no movement of tae, he is just sleeping..... It's like there is no cure of his endless sleep .

Namjoon had said that, this is from the
exhaustion from the fight between tae and leo, as tae's body was not capable of absorbing so much power , it became very weak after he did. Now it was unclear on how long tae will take to heal from the inside , no one knows how long it will take him to wake up again...

Jungkook got to know that namjoon has already known something like this could happen, tae had already seen it and it was preventable if tae had trained his body more to become more stronger but he did not, because if he had did that , Jungkook's life could be in danger.... It's like if he had become more stronger than he already is , he couldn't be able to mark jungkook without hurting him..... In short he chose Jungkook over himself,

Now all the secrets that were hidden from jungkook was in front of him , everything made sense now .... He knew now why tae was always asking him to wait for him, he knew why tae always asked him to never give up, he knew why namjoon has said those words ' he loves you more than anything jungkook, he's choosing you over himself ' everything was crystal clear now....

At some point jungkook blamed himself for his Taehyung's this condition and was very much angry on Namjoon too for hiding something this important to him.

"Knock knock"

He heard a knock on the door, he lazily went there and opened it to meet with the only person he's been socialising with ...... His Jin hyung.

"How is he?"

Jin asked pointing at tae but jungkook just shacked his head , unable to answer anything,
Without any word, Jin took his baby brother in his warm embrace..... Letting him take as much warmth as he need,

"Koo, come with us to t-"

"Hyung please, I don't want to"

Jin started but jungkook just simply denied,

"Baby , please... We're going to hospital, yoonji gave a birth to a beautiful boy . Don't you want to meet her little pup? I'm sure you'll feel better, you didn't came out from this room since forever koo , please come.... Yoonji will be happy too"

Jungkook again opened his mouth to deny jin's offer but the tears in his hyungie's eyes couldn't let him say anything, he knew how worried his hyungie was for him and tae .... So as a good little brother, he nodded his head as yes . Jin felt so happy that he literally crushed his little koo with the tight bear hug....

Jungkook smiled a little as he truly felt little better, he took a deep breath as he hopped for the best. He trusts his mate and the love they have felt for one other , he knows that his love will be back from the endless sleep and once he will , jungkook would never ever letting him go again, not even for a single second.

_________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it (⁠*⁠'⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜