The Languages of Altaria

There is a wide array of languages spoken in Altaria, so it might be confusing what language they are speaking. So here is a list of those languages.

Universal (English)-Universal is the most spoken language in Altaria because it is a common language in all twelve realms used as communication for trade, commerce, and ceremonies like the Apprentice's coronation ceremonies.

Suntarien (Welsh)-This Language is widely spoken in the Sunstrike Kingdom. It is also spoken limitedly in the Kingdom of Ga'Hoole.

Sutriean (Catalan)-This Language can be found in the desert Kingdoms of Aselia and Stroya in the Sutreian Desert.

Gala (Czech)-Gala is a language that can be found in the Kingdom of Ga'Hoole and is the second most common language in Alataria due to its wide reach across the 12 realms

Krita (Icelandic)- This Language can be found high up in the whispering mountains and is spoken in the Kingdom of Iceveil

Tutan (Albanian)- This language is rare and isolated and only found and spoken in the small island Kingdom of Asniydor

Faeina (Scottish Gaelic)- This Language is spoken in the Ajax plains. The Plains encompass the Kingdom of Fae and the Southern portions of the Kingdom of Sevaeth.

Salsandian (Māori)- This is a unique language only found in the islands of the Salsand archipelago which is part of the Kingdom of Ashadore. Salsandian is one of the two languages spoken in Ashadore

Ashadorin (Dutch)- Ashadorin is widely spoken on the mainland in the Kingdom of Ashadore and is one of the two languages of the country.

Havina (Norwegian)- The Havina Language is mainly spoken in the Kingdom of Woodhaven, but it can be found in the border regions with Ashadore, Sunstrike, and Iceveil.

Natalan (Irish)- Natalan is a widely spoken language in the Noven Empire. This language evolved from a mix of languages from the predecessor kingdoms that formed the Empire.

Endoran (West Frisian)- Endoran is spoken in the north Golden Stepes, where the Kingdom of Endora is located.

Seveti (Spanish)- This Language is spoken in the south Golden Stepes, where the Kingdom of Sevaeth is located