Pilot

Saturday, June 19, 2015
Empire Entertainment record label
New York, New York
1:15 pm

19 year old Jazlyn Elizabeth Avery was a new recruiter at Empire Entertainment along with her younger fraternal twin sister Skylar Lynn Avery, they were trying to form a R&B duo which Lucious Lyon was happy to have especially now knowing who their parents were.

Jazlyn and Skylar were walking around and opening random doors trying to find their dance studio.

Meanwhile the soon to be prince of Empire also known as Hakeem Lyon was in a studio room with his friends, playing around.

"I'm here with Hakeem Lyon a few days before his debut performance at Laviticus." Hakeem friend, Antonio says talking to his Instagram live next to Hakeem. "Yo, Keem, you getting ready to be famous? I mean, that's the plan, ain't it?" Antonio stated turning to Hakeem who was now smirking with his shades on.

"I mean, that's the plan, ain't it. My pop's setting me up to be the prince of Empire, so....-" Hakeem arrogantly started to say.

"Hold on, hold up. You ain't getting ready to be nothing unless you finish with that rehearsal first." Hakeem friend, Marcel interrupted, gaining the attention of everyone. Hakeem then pointed the nerf gun at him and started shooting him.

Laughter fills the room as the door opened making everyone stop laughing. Total silence erupted as Jazlyn and Skylar approached the room in confusion.

When they walked in the room, Hakeem and his friends all stopped what they were doing and glanced over at them, looking them up and down. "Ooh. Look at that." Hakeem friend, DJ smugly said staring at Jazlyn and Skylar with lust.

"And who are you two? What's up?" Hakeem asked smugly, sitting up interested and pulled his shades down a little, arching an eyebrow while checking Jazlyn and Skylar out before his eyes settle on Jazlyn and he lick his lips with lust in his eyes.

"Oops." Skylar sheepishly said fidgeting her fingers.

"Wrong room." Jazlyn awkwardly muttered glancing between Hakeem and his friends, quickly turning around and grabbing Skylar hand pulling her out of the room.

"You ain't got the wrong room....come here." Jazlyn and Skylar heard the only guy with the shades on aka Hakeem cat called out to them faintedly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hakeem stared at Jazlyn ass as they left the room. "Hey, who that?" Hakeem asked in a excited tone, nudging his bestfriend that is a girl name Chicken and she is his DJ.

Jazlyn was a small built mix girl that barely stood at five feet with a healthy and glowing caramel light-skinned. She was slim and thick in all the right places and had long natural hair with a b-cup in breast and a nice size chest that went with her figure and with a butt that was not small or big, but round just in the right size. A lot of females would paid or wish for the body and looks that she had, but Jazlyn was truly happy she was blessed not just beautifulness but with a brian and talent.

Chicken chuckles. "Man the one you kept checking out is Jazlyn Avery and the other one is her twin sister Skylar Avery. They are an R&B duo, call themselves The Cheetah Girls and your pop's just signed them. They're famous. I follow them on Instagram too." She continued as she rolled up a blunt. "They are the daughters of the legendary Esperanza and Quincy Avery."

"Foreal?" Hakeem asked in awe tone and Chicken nodded. "I need to be all up in that." He said licking his lips and getting up from the couch making some of his friends do the same.

"Aye boy, what about your girl, Tiana?" Chicken reminded Hakeem looking up at him amused.

"What about her?" Hakeem shrugged causing his friends to shake their heads and chuckle.