Bloody Hell

~3rd person POV~

As Y/n and Regulus went to go talk her friend and Nan and brother had other plans then to finish cooking.

"You lot watch the food and finish for us will ya?" Letty demanded the Newsies, Ravens, and Mauraders.

Nan, Remus, Jack, Spot, Mush, Letty and Ruby all walked slowly and quietly to the study door and put there heads on it to listen to what was being said.

————————————————————
"So what's up?" Y/n asked looking at Regulus nervously.

"What did you mean last night?" Regulus asked her.

"What?" She asked looking a bit worried.

"I asked if you loved him. And you said if I was asking if you loved me or him it was me and always has been basically..." Regulus sighed. "What did you mean by it's always been me?"

"Look Regulus.." she paused and sat in the chair sitting in front of him. "I never lost feelings for you. Me and Spot. Well we are friends. I didn't intend on falling for him but I did. We broke it off and stayed friends then we talked last night and he reassured me that he didn't have feelings as well. I love him as a friend but Regulus I've always loved you as more than a friend."

He was shocked. He was happy a series of emotions flooded him.

"Look Reggie I don't expect you to feel the sa-" she went to speak but he immediately cut her off with a kiss.
————————————————————
"What's happening I can't hear anything?" Remus said quietly.

"Me neither." Jack replied.

"Oh screw this just a peak." Nana Lupin said quietly as she pushed everyone away from the door.

She cracked the door open and gasped at the sight. Then then other 6 looked through the crack and gasped as well. But all the weight on the door wasn't going to hold it cracked. The door flung open as everyone fell onto another and Nan was standing there with the others at her feet.

"Nana what in the bloody hell is going on?" Y/n asked.

"Well..." Nan went to speak.

"We umm." Remus said

"We th-" Jack went to try and speak.

"OH SCREW THIS WE WERE SPYING CAUSE WE WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOH DIDNT LEAVE THE BOY CLUELESS LIKE YOU SAID YOU DID LAST NIGHT!" Mush and Letty said in union.

Regulus and Y/n started laughing as the others came running to see what all the yelling and commotion was about. Soon everyone was laughing.