theyluvjae
ightt , see u then
seen

jaelin closed out the instagram app and went to the facetime app. she clicked on 'jazzy 🤍 .' and it started ringing. after 3 rings, she answers the phone showing her and notti.

"hi heartys," jaelin said. notti smiled. "heyy," jasmine said. "what's up?" she asked. jaelin started sharing her screen and showed alex the messages between her and noticuz.

"y'all two down?" she asked the two over the phone. they both looked eachother and nodded. jaelin smiled, "okay. i'll see y'all in 15." she said, ending the call.

she quickly got up and went to her vanity to put on some mascara, blush, and her aquaphor. she went into her closet picking out a grey champion hoodie and some black leggings.

after she got dressed, she threw her hair up in a messy bun with her edges out. she slid on her pink crocs and said her goodbyes to her mom and little brother, walking out the door with her house keys in her hand.

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐓:

𖤐

at exactly 7:20, notti, jasmine, and jaelin all arrived infront of the deli with a black car infront of the store as well. "y'all actually showed up on time?" jaelin questioned.

jasmine rolled her eyes and notti flipped her off. jaelin started laughing when the car honked at the three, causing them to stop and hurry up and get in the car.

notti sat on the right hand side, jaelin in the middle and jasmine on the left hand side. the two both closed their doors as notti spoke up. "yo, how the fuck did dd get here before us worda bro?" he asked.

dd laughed and shrugged. "i'm always on time fuck you mean," he said looking back. notti deadpanned his brother, making the two girls to laugh. noticuz cleared his throat and started the youtube video.

"what's good youtube it's ya boy noticuz, look, i brought these ugly ass couples here with me,-" noti said before dd and notti smacked him. "ight, ight, chill!" he said putting his hands up.

"anyways. we have dd and jaelin and jasmine and notti. they're here because ima give the people what they want." jaelin eyed him up and down before looking at the camera.

"whatchu mean givin the people what they want?" she questioned. "don't worry about it." he replied, carrying on with the video.

noti got all up in dds face asking, "are you and jaelin gzzzzz dating?" dd pushed him back and put his hair out the way. he looked at the camera before answering, "yes."