Chapter 2 - Shopping

Victoria's POV

After the discussion with Mr. Youngnim, he recommended that we go shopping since classes starts the day after tomorrow.

"Unnie!!! Are you ready to go?" Sooyoung said while fixing her mask and hat.

"Always! So... Where do you want to go?" I said while we are walking to the elevator.

"We can go to a store that sells cheap stuff since we don't need branded stuff" she said.

"Well you're right the store right beside kimbap heaven sounds perfect."

*Ting

"Oh here's the elevator. Oh right that's perfect." She said going in.

*Fast forward

At the store

"We should go buy our bags first then pens, notebooks and papers" I said. "Yeah" she said

"Unnie how about this yellow one? Is it ok? Or this blue one?" She said raising two backpacks.

"Everything's ok sooyoung-ah. This kid. Why are you so excited?" I said putting the two bags and mine in the basket.

"Why not? The new friends, being normal and being treated normally, no running and hiding and especially sasaengs. Just thinking about it makes me so excited." She said giggling.

"Ok ok. Relax. You don't want anyone noticing." I said while we are going to the pens notebook and papers section.

While we are paying for the stuff we bought.

"Yah yah yah. Isn't that Sooyoung?" One student said.

"Snsd Sooyoung? Maybe not? But look at the other one? Isn't that f(x) Victoria?" The other said.

"Yah yah yah Unnie we have to go" sooyoung whispered.
M
*Click

"Yah what do we do, they took a picture of us? We have to make them delete the picture or else the social media will be in total chaos" I whispered back.

"But Unnie the problem is if we go to them now, then they will know it's us and surely post it making rumors." She said.

"Ahh that's right, then we should run off now" I said and she just nodded.

While waiting for a taxi,

"UUNNNNIIEEE!! CAN WE HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?!" they both said running to us.

We just looked at each other and run for are life's. Then...

Beep beep

"Yah just come in if you two wants to live" a woman said wearing a mask. Without thinking second thought we opened the car door and went in. There are three of them, the driver, one in shotgun seat and beside me all wearing masks.

"Thank you for saving us. But who are you people? Are you kidna--" Sooyoung said terrified.

"Before you say that we're not. We are just like you" the sitting in the shotgun said. We both look confused.

"Ok to be more clear we're Apink. Hello Sunbaenims." The sitting beside me said. While all of them took their masks off.

"Ohhhh Thank God" I said. The one driving is Chorong, beside her is Naeun and beside us is Hayoung.

"So sunbaenims why are you here?" Naeun said. "Just unnies are ok. But for that question, we don't know if we can answer." I said. "Yeah. Let's just call it a personal question. And why are guys in that area?" Sooyoung said.

"We just finished eating kimbap, so unnies where can we drop both of you?" Chorong said.

"In front of Sment please." Sooyoung said.

When we arrived at Sment
"Kyahh there's the unnies again" "Sooyoung Unnie!!! Victoria unnie!!!!!!"
"WAAAHHHH it's apink unnies!!" "UNNIES I LOVE YOU"

While driving to the parking lot of sment, the fans covered are way with curiosity and full stopped the car. But we have no choice to stop the car and go outside.

"Girls please, can you clear out the way, we can't risk if we hurt
someone" Chorong said opening the window.

"She's right girls so clear out the way so they can go now" I said.

"Ahhhhh apink unnies and snsd unnies cares for us"

"snsd and apink forever " they moved out of the way with smiles.

"Thank you for dropping us off" we said. After they moved, the car moved along on its way. After the commotion we entered inside sment. It's good that the fans cleared our way.

"Can we talk to Mr. Youngnim?" I said to his secretary. "Of course mam, you can talk to him now"

*At the office

"Oh it's the both of you again, what's the problem?" He said.

"We have bad news sir. Fans spotted us buying school stuffs" I began. "And they took a picture of us also, what if they post it then everyone will know that we will go to school?" Sooyoung said.

"Girls girls its okay. You can just skip two days of school to decrease the expectations of fans" he said. "Ahhh you're right" I said. "So the make over will be on Wednesday morning?" Sooyoung said.

"Yes, since today is Saturday you can go along with your schedules and just deny every questions about you schooling" he said " Yes sir" we both said.

We separate ways after that and I practice our group song the whole day.