Headache

Shoto's POV:
[It's been a year since everyone got together, Mysta and Luca have been dating a few months before me and vox but that's ok. Everyone's happy. No dreams, nothing weird just peaceful days. I just started to have headaches but I try bushing them off so no one worries. Today's headache got worst, like it's a super bad headache and it looks like it's not getting any better. It's not a migraine.... At least I don't think it is. Something great is Vox asked me out on another date and of course I said yes. I took some medicine so it can hopefully go away but for the pass week none of them have gone away and I've been feeling more sleepier. Not good. But I carry on with my days.]

Shoto just woke up not to long ago to a note from Vox asking if he wanted to go on a date with him and to be ready by 7 pm. It was currently 5 pm and them note also said that Vox would be visiting some family before me returned. Shoto decided to take a shower and maybe his headache would get better but when he tried getting up he nearly feel over. He felt really dizzy and he wanted to throw up. "Hey babe I'm back~" Vox came barging into the door scaring the shit out of Shoto. "God damn it Vox! You scared the shit out of me!" "Oh sorry babe." Vox walked up to give Shoto a gift from his little trip. "Here eat up we have to go soon but it looks like you just woke up." "Thanks baby." Said Shoto to Vox. He knew that his boyfriend was such a sweetheart but he never thought he would ever date him because he was a demon and he always hate them due to what happened a few years ago. But now he's glad that he said yes to Vox. " Are you ok? You don't look so hot." Vox said with a concerned face. "Yeah I'm just having a really bad headache today." Shoto said while putting his hand on his forehead eating what Vox handed him a minute ago. " You've been drink and eatting right?" Vox asked. "Yes I have but these headaches been getting more worst since the first one." Shoto tried getting up again so he can take a shower thinking that if he did it would get better but then again he fell over..... like actually fell over. "Woah! Take it easy there tiger." Vox lucky caught Shoto before his face hit the floor. "Sorry, I just wanna take a shower, I feel dirty." Shoto told Vox while relaxing into his arm almost falling asleep again. "Are you sure this is just a normal headache because it doesn't look like it." Vox ask Shoto while carrying him into the bathroom so he can take a shower. "I don't know anymore at this point. I just know that I get really tired at some point but this headache has been going on for a week."

Shoto didn't care if his boyfriend was in front of him, he just wanted take a shower as quick as possible. They have been dating for almost a year so it didn't matter anymore. They haven't had sex like Luca and Mysta had but there were time when they almost did it. Of course Mysta always tried to ruin the moment by barging into the room at the wrong times or they would be too tried to finish what they started. So with that being said Shoto started to strip himself without a care in the world but Vox was getting the bath water warm so Shoto wouldn't burn himself. "Hey do you think I could join you?" Vox asked Shoto which meant this would be there first bath together as a couple. "Huh? Oh yeah sure." Shoto said while being half asleep but he knew what Vox was asking him.

Both of them were in the bathtub chilling in silence for a while before Vox finally said something. "Guess we can't go on a date today because of how you're feeling hm?" "I'm sorry baby, I did want to but I didn't know that my headache would get that bad." Shoto said feeling bad while hoping that his headache would get better so he could go on his date. "Oh no it's fine babe I just want you to get better that's all." Vox said while giving him a kiss on is heck. (They were holding each other ;) )

"Again I'm so sorry that I can't go on a date with you. You look like you were looking to go on one because we haven in a while." Said Shoto while laying in Vox's arms trying his best to stay awake. "And like I said, it's fine and I want you to get better first before we go on one." Said Vox planting a kiss onto Shoto's head.

After around 20 minutes later Shoto and Vox both fell asleep and Shoto was having a good dream until it felt like he was falling. It was like he was trying to wake up but he couldn't and he was falling deeper and deeper into this pit that he felt he couldn't breathe. He closed is eyes and he was on the ground again. It was too dark to see anything but he still waked though darkness hoping that there would be light somewhere around that he could follow.

"Welcome back Shoto. I just payed your friend a nice visit. But anyways..."

"Welcome back to the dream world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So um....... It's spring break and ofc when you have a chance to chill you take that chance and chill.... I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys but I just wanted to chill with friends and family but I was also on vacation so I couldn't really post but I'm back and this is the chapter that came out. Thank you for those who supported me even tho I was away. I'm writing another chapter when this comes out for you guys so I'm not late on the next one. This one is a little more sprt than all the other ones bc I was hurrying up to post this for ya'll so here ya'll you. Thanks for 4.22k, Eat Up & Thank You! Love Y'all! Thanks to Renplaysgenshin101 for following!
Love J_zzyFay°~

|•Words 1067•|