chapter 9

Vegas pov:

I had meeting with Khun kinn. After we finished the meeting I get out to see Pete. I see Dr.Top is waiting for meeting kinn. I don't know who is sick here. So I approach him. I ask him why he is here? Is anyone sick. He says oh Khun Vegas good morning, I come here to check Pete. Immediately I ask him what happen to Pete ? Doctor open his mouth says that he is vomiting since morning it's usual Vegas don't worry. I ask in angry tone what is usual how can a person will vomit without reason. But kinn interrupt us says Dr.Top you can leave. Kinn then says Pete is sick so I call doctor to check him. He is fine Vegas.

I go to Pete room. The door was open to my luck. I enter the room but I saw Pete about to fell down I run to him and hold him. He sees me with little shock. I can sense he feel dizzy. So I ask him to sit on bed but he says no Khun Vegas I want to use washroom. Then I says I will help you. But he refused me by pushing no need Khun Vegas. Pete don't be stubborn come on Pete I again hold him. But he says no Vegas don't come near me you perfume is simulating my vomit sensation. Then, Porsche come to the room. He first helped Pete and make him lay on bed. I see lot Of vitamins tablets so I ask them why there is lot of vitamin tablets? Porsche says Pete is weak so doctor prescribed him. Pete is slepping super tight how can he sleep this fast? Ok Porsche take care of him. Then I stand beside Pete and kiss his forehead.

I am sitting on my room thinking about how Pete react to my perfume smell. So my baby didn't like this perfume so I will change to lavender baby.

Pete pov:

Khun Vegas says he will help me to go to washroom but his smell make feel more dizzy and it stimulate my vomit sensation so I pulled him. Thank God, Porsche come and help me. When Porsche make me lay on bed I sleep without bothering Khun Vegas presence. Porsche enter the room with my food. He ask me did you sleep well? I say yes. I slowly started to eat my food. Porsche then says Vegas is carrying for me. I look at him he says yes he changed a lot and he ask me take care of you. He even give you forehead kiss while leaving I drop my spoon. Porsche says give him chances. You baby always need both of his/her parents attention.

Yeah, Porsche is right I also grow without getting my parents love. So I don't want my baby to faces that. So, I first decided to find what the real intension of Khun Vegas?

Author pov:

Next morning, Vegas brought lot of fruits for Pete. In Pete room, Pete get up with slight feverish but he want to take shower first. Bcoz he vomited yesterday continuously, due to dehydration and tiredness he didn't take bath . He feels so stinky he want to shower and want to change his dress. But Pete get up late so, Porsche is not here. Pete also feel hungry. Pete heared a door knock sounds he thought that could be Porsche but he will never knock door he come straight away enter the room. So, he say yes the person enter the room Pete was shocked by the person it was Khun Vegas. Khun Vegas carry two bags with him.

Vegas: how is your health Pete? Are you feeling better now. He stand beside me by keeping his hand on my head. You know Pete I changed my perfume to lavender flavour. You feels any vomit sensation now?

Pete: Vegas just patted my head and says Pete,I changed my perfume to lavender flavour. And ask that I am having vomit sensation I say no to him. He smiles at me. He then sit on the couch Infront of me.

Vegas ask Pete did you have your breakfast? Pete don't know whether to answer him or not. Then Pete say no Khun Vegas. Vegas then says that great I brought porridge and fruits for you what you want to eat first? Pete says Khun Vegas you don't need to buy these for me. You don't want to come here to see me Khun Vegas if your doing this bcoz of your guilty so please you don't want too. You be yourself Khun Vegas.