"Auntie is coming back." Tang Xian said suddenly, "I called her just now." "Does

    this have something to do with you looking for me?"

    "Yes." Tang Xian put the book upside down on the table, "I'm afraid you'll get in my aunt's eyes later."

    "Tang Xian." Xu Yue sneered, "Say what you have to say."

    "Auntie may be dealing with important marriage issues. So, let's not bother " Tang Xian changed the subject, "Besides, we can still chat."

    Xu Yue sat back again, "What are you talking about?"

    "Why do you keep pestering Cun Yi?" Tang Xian straightened up and stared at Xu Yue .

    "Then why did you chase after Lu Xingran before, but you haven't moved now?" Xu Yue asked back.

    Tang Xian chuckled, and reopened the book, "I don't like it."

    "I'm just making friends normally." Xu Yue subconsciously looked at her palms, "Tang Xian, sometimes I really envy you and hate you." "... That's why you jumped into the water on purpose that time

    . "Tang Xian admitted that she didn't like Xu Yue, but she never thought of doing it in public. After that incident, Tang Dinghua slapped her directly in front of all the visitors. It was obviously her birthday party, but it ended up in a mess.

    "I want to dance temporarily." Xu Yue put the phone into her bag.

    "Tang Xian, I hope that we will be well each other in the future."

    Tang Xian stared at the words on the book without saying a word.

    The next day, Cun Yi walked with Xu Yue. Due to time constraints, Xu Yue still did not go home.

    My aunt changed to a very ordinary car, and she talked with Xie Xingxing all night yesterday, and now her eyes are still a little red and swollen.

    "Let's go, I'll take you to the station."

    "Thank you, Auntie." Xu Yue put away her luggage and sat in the back row first.

    "Where is Aunt Tang free?" Cun Yi glanced at the door, and she pinched a small box in her pocket.

    "Just now Xie Xingxing was crying again, Tangtang went to coax her." Auntie closed the opened car door, "Why don't you wait a little longer." "Forget it, I'll go find her.

    " Cun Yi turned and went Running around the house, "Auntie, I'll be right back."

    Just after entering the door, Cun Yi saw Tang Xian lying alone on the sofa. She walked over and patted Tang Xian's leg, "Didn't you say that Xing Xing was crying?" "

    Ah? You haven't left yet?" Tang Xian pointed to Xie Xing Xing's room with his eyes, "I just coaxed you. After all...Mom and Dad Divorce, no matter how bad my father is, I still have some regrets in my heart." When Tang Xian said this, he paused, "I hope my mother is alive, and it is best to divorce my father as soon as possible. If she is more ruthless, she will not marry me. Dad gets married and finds a better person to live his life. Even without me..."

    "You think so much, no wonder you eat so much. The absorbed energy is used for random thinking." Cun Yi grabbed Tang Xian's shoulder, took out a small blue box from his pocket, and handed it to Tang Xian , "Here, a New Year's gift. I just got it this morning."

    "The surname is Cun, I thought..." Tang Xian took the small box and didn't open it immediately.

    "Tang Xian, happy new year, happy every day, always happy, your mother, me and many other people like you to be happy." Cun Yi gently rubbed Tang Xian's head, "this year's lucky money and this." She pointed to the small box, "Should be able to fight off a Nian beast." "