Cun Yi didn't plan to look for Xu Yue, the answer she wanted was only in Tang Xian. But I didn't expect Xu Yue to take the initiative to come to her.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Cun Yi, I found that every time I find you, you always use these two words, can you change it?" "

    It's all right? Then I'll go to class first." Cun Yi turned around and wanted to leave.

    "There's something to do with Tang!"

    Cun Yi looked at Xu Yue.

    "Tang Xian asked me to give you this." Xu Yue took out a pink envelope.

    Inexplicably familiar, it reminded Cun Yi of the love letter she sent to Lu Xingran. She reached out to pick it up, but Xu Yue didn't let go.

    "Is there anything else?"

    "I always feel that you don't like me very much."

    "You feel right."

    "..."

    "But I really mean nothing, believe it or not." Xu Yue let go, "Really."

    Cun Yi took the letter , without looking back into the classroom.

    "Xu Yue came to see you?" Du Xin stood up and let Cun Yi take his place inside.

    "En." Cun Yi didn't want to talk about it, and Du Xin didn't continue to ask.

    Touching the envelope in the drawer, Cun Yi felt that this scene seemed familiar, but Tang Xian would not ask her to help deliver the love letter now.

    Cun Yi opened the envelope only after returning to the dormitory after self-study at night. There was only a piece of beautiful letterhead inside, and Cun Yi thought that there might be an explanation on it, although she knew that "in the future" would not be so fast. But unexpectedly, there was a line written crookedly on it.

    "Please take care of my roommate and kitty." There is also an arrow in this sentence, pointing to the Q-version villain in the lower right corner and a fat cat with a big pie face. A stickman was drawn in the lower left corner with the text "Wait for me."

    "Childish." Cun Yi put away the letter and called Tang Xian, but he was not in the service area.

    For the next few days, there was no news from Tang Xian. Cun Yi tried to text her and call her, but nothing happened.

    "Should be back soon." Cun Yi looked at the plot lines she had sorted out in her diary. "New Year's Day Party" was circled by her. In the past few days, Cun Yiming has secretly observed the hero and heroine for a long time, thinking about the plot that has happened, and has some guesses.

    It's like putting things in a bottle. The larger stones are put in first, leaving too much space. Then put the sand in, and the whole bottle is really filled. And now, the main plot in the novel is the stone, and it's stuck there, and it happens when it should happen. And "Sand"'s normal life besides the plot... There are also reasons to make the plot more reasonable.     Cun Yi believes in her intuition very much, perhaps partly because she does not want to believe it emotionally, but recalling the various details of getting along with Tang Xian, Tang Xian will not be the kind of person who pushes people off the roof.

    On the contrary, Xu Yue looked weirder. Cun Yi looked at what had happened. The heroine portrayed in the book is a gentle goddess with an ordinary family and a generous personality. If this is the case, many of her actions seem to be too aimed at Tang Xian.