One strange day

Brooke's pov
I sat in my 8th period class waiting for the day to be over. It's Friday and my friends and I are going to have a massive party, possibly the party of the year. I started to think about how awesome the party will be and how flawless I'll look.
The bell rang and I rushed to my locker. My sister, paige came up to my locker and pestered me. "Paige, stop oh my gosh, your so annoying." I said. "Yeah, but I'm much prettier." She said as she wakes away from me. Ugh my sister is right, she's so much prettier then me, it's true. "Hey brooke." Said my guy best friend, chase. "Hey, ch-."I said as he jokingly slapped me. "Really, chase?" I said. "Yeah, really brookie." He said. "Oh god, don't ever call me brookie again." I said in threading tone. "Ok, got to go. See ya around?" He said. "Yeah see ya around." I replied.
I passed some lockers and they looked awfully different from normal. I turned and paused to look at the lockers. There in red lipstick something was written. "I'm, going to take you and your little friends down." It read. I screamed.
Chloe's POV
I herd a scream, so I followed the source of the sound.
It was brooke who had screamed. "Brooke, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked practically screaming at her. "Dooooo yoooouuuu seeeee wwwhhhattts wiiirtin oonn tthhee loooccckkkeeerrrrsss????" She said in fear, stumbling to say it. "Yes, I see it." I said. Then I myself screamed and called everyone else.
About 15 minutes later maddie, mackenzie, paige, kendall and nia showed up. Brooke and I told them about what was on the lockers and tried to figure out what it meant. "Well guys, we should probably get ready for the party." I said. "Yeah agreed." Said paige, followed by a bunch of nods.
We all went to Kendall's house and did hair and makeup. Then we left for the party.
As soon as we got to the party no one was there and there was a track of blood on the floor. "I'm going to the bathroom." Said Maddie. "Ok, we'll figure out where everyone is and what's going on." Said brooke. "Maybe their downstairs." I said. "Yeah, maybe." Said kendall. We started to walk downstairs when there was a loud scream, none of us knew what it was so we kept on but little did we know it was Maddie getting murdered. We left hearing much more scary noises and seeing creepy things. Little did we know maddie was not with us. Kendall's pov
I noticed when we left maddie was not with us. "Where's maddie?" I aske while running. "I don't know." Said nia. "When we stop we have to call the police and file a missing persons report." I said. "Agreed." Said chloe. This has been the scariest night of my life, I hope it ends soon.
We finally stopped running and we called the police. "Hello I'd like to file a missing persons report for maddie ziegler." I said into the phone. "Where we she last seen?" The officer asked. "The mansion on 3rd." I said. "Thank you for filing we will be in the case." Said the officer.
This is all pure terror I want it to be over.
It's been at least 2 months since maddie went missing and there was still no sign of her. Maybe she was kidnapped and killed, what could have happened to her?" I wondered to myself. I herd my phone ring, it was the police. "Hi, kendall?" Said the other line. "Yes, this is her." I said. "Maddie, unfortunately was murdered, we are unsure who murdered her." They said. "That's ok, glad to know she isn't still out there." I said. Wow, one of my best friends died. How on earth I'm I supposed to tell everyone else.