New home

The next day there wasn't much time to think about their relationship as housing had to be arranged. There wasn't enough room for the three of them in Harry's flat, and it wasn't even safe enough. Harry had received several offers of houses from the Ministry of Magic, and he had to make a quick choice.

Scorpius obviously had a say in choosing anything, so Harry didn't expect the choice of the house to be the cause of their first conflict. However, it happened.

The boy chose the house with the biggest garden, which Harry also thought was ideal. But Draco didn't see it that way.

"But why, what don't you like about the house?" Harry wanted to know.

"It's not safe. Someone can get into the garden, it's not protected enough."

"For Merlin's sake, Draco, do you want to keep Scorpius locked up like in a prison cell? After all, he will never be there alone. One of us will always be with him. You can't lock him in a room forever. He looks pale already."

"He has light skin after me," Draco retorted belligerently. He was sensitive to everything about Scorpius. The thought of causing him any harm was unbearable for him.

"You're right, I can't watch over him for the rest of my life, but until the case is solved and the attacks on the former Death Eaters stop, we have to protect him." Draco's voice shook just talking about it.

"I'll protect you. You needn't be afraid," Harry said firmly. He put his arms around Draco's shoulders.

Draco clung to him. They remained in a tight embrace longer than was necessary to deliver friendly support.

"I'll believe you," Draco said, but it didn't sound very convincing. It was more like he wanted to please Scorpius, whom he was quite dependent on, as Harry noticed.

------

The house they chose was beautiful, surrounded by a large garden with many flowers. Harry felt like he was moving in with his new family. It occurred to him that he would like to live here with them forever. The thought scared him. He doesn't know them at all.

Maybe Scorpius a little, but Draco - the new Draco, who laughs so often, cooks well and beats him in Hogwarts cards and Exploding Snap...

This Draco was completely different from his school rival, and yet he was the intelligent, distinguished Slytherin whom, despite their mutual bullying, he had secretly admired since their first meeting in their first year. Harry realized with horror that Draco was occupying his mind more and more. He'd looked forward to a few hours of evening conversation together every day after Scorpius fell asleep. They shared memories together and looked back on their former enmity as a silly childhood rivalry. Both were aware of the inadequacy of the emotions they felt for each other at the time. Draco was also aware that all the aggression he had ever shown towards Potter was just a cover-up manoeuvre of a desperate boy whose heart had been broken by his hero's rejection of friendship. On the other hand, Harry did not understand his emotions at all, he lived only for the present moment, and right now, he longed for Draco's presence in his life.

Evening after evening, they were closer to each other. At first, they just talked, later they touched each other fleetingly. The next day, Draco was resting his beautiful blonde head on Harry's shoulder. The next evening, Harry laid his head in Draco's lap and let him play with his shaggy black hair. Harry realized that Draco had left the pace of their relationship up to him. So he has to decide if something more will develop between them. And Harry unexpectedly had to admit to himself within a few weeks that he had fallen in love with Draco, and he didn't really resist it. It just turned out that way. Both Malfoys relied on him, and he became addicted to the feeling of being needed.

Now he was sitting with his arms wrapped around Draco's shoulders, and the last step was to be taken. He suspected that Draco would not fight back. He was completely relaxed and calm in his embrace. Harry pulled Draco's face to his and kissed him tenderly. Draco clung to him even tighter and soon had his tongue in Harry's mouth. Harry was electrified, he couldn't even breathe, he had to explore Draco's mouth deeper and deeper. It was clear to him that kissing would not be enough if he didn't stop right now. Draco wasn't giving him a chance to stop, though. In no time, they were both so overcome by each other's fascination and excitement that there was no turning back.

"We can't do it here, Draco. We'll wake Scorpius up," Harry breathed.

"Then use a silencing charm," Draco groaned.

"It's not possible. I can't make love to you a few meters from your son's bed," said Harry.

"We can't leave him alone in the room," Draco protested.

"Draco, I want you so bad. Come up with some idea," Harry whimpered.

"You know what, I'll create him the Patronus," his friend suggested. "I guess it's not exactly the traditional use of the Patronus, but..." He smiled a little guiltily at Harry as if waiting for permission. Harry chuckled. The silvery dragon safely guarded little Scorpius in no time, and the young Auror had time to devote himself to his protégé fully. He loved how grateful Draco was for every touch, how he enjoyed it. Is the man beneath him who is sighing in delight and shouting, "Harry, don't stop, ah," really his old-school rival? Draco's unexpected spontaneity and playfulness were infectious. Harry felt that Draco must have magical hands. Every time he touched him, a wave of pleasure shot through him, making his eyes dark. And he probably had magical teeth and tongue as well... Harry was trying to repay him for all the sensual gifts he was receiving, and Draco was now lying exhausted next to him, his eyes closed, his lips reddened, and he was out of breath.

"Thank you, that was the best sex I've ever had," Draco said, completely uninhibited.

Harry felt a blush rise to his cheeks.

"For me, it was sex with the best person in my life," he whispered.