The ask you to be their Valentine's ( You say no ) 🖤

Sunny after you reject him:

I'm kidding of course. He'd obviously stab- *smack*

So.. I made the scenario-

Ya'll shouldn't be mad though. Ya'll wanted the pain for some reason- 😒

Anyways-

How do they react to you rejecting their request to be their Valentine's date? 🤔

To make this hurt just a tad bit more, lets say they're also confessing their feelings to you, okay? Okay-

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny acts like he's completely neutral about it. So what if his chest hurts a little more than it usually does? Who cares, obviously not you.

By the way, he's definitely not talking to you at all in the near future. Uh-Uh, absolutely not. There's no way he'd even be able to think of you after this without remembering what happened, much less talk to you.

BASIL

Basil tries to hold it back until you're out of sight but depending on how harsh you are when you reject him, he may just end up crying right in front of you. ( Or at the very least, tear up ) He'll reassure that he's fine and that the tears aren't caused by you. ( Even though both you and him know damn well that isn't true ) He's also another one who probably won't be associating with you after this. He's simply too embarrassed to.

AUBREY

Aubrey pretends to not care. Plain and simple. ..What? She's tearing up? No she isn't. You're clearly seeing things..  

HERO

Hero will give you a shaky smile and a sheepish laugh. He'll continue to try and talk to you to try and ease the awkward tension but if you decide to leave mid convo, he completely understands! ..However, his mother might have a few things to say to you when she eventually finds out..

KEL

Kel pretends to brush it off, successfully killing ( most of ) the tension between you two almost instantly. He'll somehow convince you to hang out with him for a while after that but once you leave, his smile drops and he begins tearing up.

Man, who knew a simple answer would make him feel like this.

MARI

Mari completely understands! She'll nod along, giving you a small, sad smile as she apologizes for wasting your time. She's quick to leave, trying her best to pretend this never happened while also trying to figure out a way to fix your now damaged relationship.

POLLY

Polly winces at your response and just..falls silent. She doesn't know what else to say to be honest. I mean, she should've prepared for something like this but she thought..

She'll still remain as polite as ever to you as she walks you out but she's quite red as she does so. She's so embarrassed that she ends up involuntarily running back in and slamming the door as soon as you're out of the house. She'll apologize later of course. For now though, she needs to collect herself.

KIM

Kim gives a hum and a nod and quickly leaves before you can say anything else. You've already said what you needed to say so there's no point staying there. When she meets back up with Aubrey, she doesn't bother to respond to any of her questions and ends up headed home early to silently cry in her room. ( Or their new hangout spot if she notices that her brother is there )

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Mikhael expected the rejection but that doesn't mean that it didn't hurt all the same. He's been rejected by many girls in the past but for some reason hearing you reject him ( In such a way no less ) just makes him fall silent. He'll watch with a sad expression as you leave and once you're out of sight, he'll take off the wig and slump against the nearest tree in utter defeat.