⚡ Zap Zap ⚡

Zeniyah came home from yet another stressful day. She looked around the house to find no one?
"Denki babe?"
She said loud to get no response
*Maybe he's still working*
She headed toward the shower ready to wash the day away
She hopped in her curls slowly submerging into the water
She was relaxing under the hot water when she heard the bathroom door open she knew it was Denki
He hadn't had a lot of time to give her much attention so she decided to tease him a little . She slowly started touching herself as he was about to walk but before he did she moaned softly. He turned back around and looked at the shower door.
"What you doin Mama's"
Zeniyah could hear his shit eating smirk she continued and slipped a finger into her dripping cunt another moan escaping her plump lips
"Need some help?"
He grinned at her as he had stripped and got in with her
"Please baby I want you"
She moaned wanting him inside her.
"Whatever you want beautiful"
He smirked
"Turn around"
He demanded she did as he said and he tapped his dick against her folds teasing her
"Was this what you wanted Mama's me to get worked up from you touching yourself"
His question was more of a statement
Both of them moaning as he easily slid into her.
He slowly stroked in and out of her hitting her sweet spot with every deep stroke
"M-more"
He sped up to an animalistic pace fucking into her cunt rapidly she moaned and gripped at the wall for support as her legs wobbled with every deep stroke.
"So fucking good baby"
He groaned
"I'm so close"
She moaned. He felt her clenching around him and just as the knot was about to unravel he pulled out.
"Why'd you do that"
She whimpered he picked her up and put her against the wall holding her up by her thick brown thighs.
"I wanna look at my pretty baby as I fuck her senseless"
He looked at her cunt as it begged for attention. He slid his digits in pumping in and out of her at a quick pace giving her light zaps adding the slight pain adding to the immense pleasure.
She was moaning and whimpering
He felt her clenching and her thighs began to shake he quickened his pace plowing her pussy. The knot in her stomach unravelled itself as she creamed on his long fingers he continued thrusting them as she rode out her high. He pulled them out and licked them clean not breaking eye contact with her.
"You taste so sweet"
He turned off the shower water carrying her. Them dripping partially dry on the way to their shared bedroom. He sat her on the bed and got in between her thighs his eyes never leaving hers.
"Grind on my tongue"
She did as she said grinding on his tongue she whimpered still sensitive from her previous orgasm. He slurped and sucked on her sensitive and puffy clit. He groaned as she grinded. She tried to close her thighs around his head but he held them open.
"Denki I- I "
Before she could finish her sentence she orgasmed he continued to suck on her clit as she rode out another high.
He pulled his head back up her slick covering his mouth , nose and chin
"I want you inside please"
She begged he couldn't and wouldn't say no her fucked out face being enough to drive him crazy.
He hovered over her before sliding his dick into her both moaning at the sensation
He thrusted into her at a moderate pace
"Mm feels so good"
She moaned her nails scratching at his back.
He thrusted faster hitting her sweet spot.
"Pussy so good"
He groaned she clenched around his length making him let out a whimper.
"Do that again"
She did it again his thrust got sloppier and his hips slowed.
"Fuck baby where do you want me to come"
He asked
"My stomach"
He pulled out as his strings of his seed spilled out onto her stomach.
"You look even more beautiful covered in my cum Mama's"
Zeniyah smiled
"I'm fucked out"
"Let's get you cleaned up"
She tried to stand but her legs were wobbly so she layed back down
"Can you get me some water"
She said sheepishly
" Yes of course m'lady"
He said in a stupid fancy voice

•×•×•×וו×
744