2- Enter Shanks and Buggy!

"WHAT THE-"
SMACK
"No swearing!" Rayleigh exclaimed, "so what's inside?"
"There's a child!" Roger answered
"A child!?" Said a random member
"Yeah! It's about this big..." Cue Roger doing hand gestures trying to show the size of her and miserably failing.
"Why's there a child in there?!" Gaban asked.
"How do you expect us to know?!"
"Let me see..." Rayleigh ordered.

Rayleigh peered into the barrel, and there it was, a child... The kid was a girl, she looked about 12-14 , around the same age as Buggy and Shanks though she was a lot smaller. She was wearing a grey over sized shirt with short grey shorts but you couldn't see them because they were covered by her large shirt. Her hair was h/c and was up to her thighs it also was sticky and messy. As she stared out at Rayleigh's face, he could see her big e/c eyes widen and her stringy hair dripping down her small delicate face.

Tears started forming at the corner of her shining eyes and streaks of salty water fell down leaving a salty trail behind on her tear stained face.

Another head popped up on the other side of the top of the barrel, he had already looked in before, according to the girls memory. He had a large, black mustache shaped like an upside down banana. The banana man said "What are we gonna do with her?" And the blond one replied "We should probably drop her off on the next island..."

Before anymore could be said, the little girl flipped the barrel over on it's side and crawled out in a hurry. The crew looked at her, sweat-dropping, as the girl stared at their ugly (to her) faces.

"Umm kid? What's you're name?..." a crew member asked with an awkward smile on his face and blinking rapidly.

The girl stared right into his soul deeply, stopping the crying for a while, the man's face turned purple with fright and he slowly disappeared in the crowd behind himself. And so the crying resumed... but this time the girl stood up and ran to the corner of the deck, pressing herself to the two walls surrounding her. The crew once again stared at her and sweat-dropped, watching as she created a puddle of tears around her and clinging on to the wall as if a tornado was going to blow her off the ship.

"Captain, captain!" A blue haired kid ran in, his big red nose bobbing up and down as he ran towards his very confused captain.

"Buggy? What is it?" Roger asked the younger individual.
"He has a paper cut and he's over reacting." A new kid walked on deck, his hair was bright red like a tomato.
"I WAS NOT!! PAPER CUTS HURT LIKE HELL!!" The clown looking boy said as the tomato put his hand on the clown's face, stopping him from slamming into him.

The tomato then looked at the corner were the girl was sitting and stared at her in curiosity.

"Who's that girl over there?" He questioned the crew as his hand was still up, preventing mr clown from throwing him off the ship.

"Hmm? Oh her?... we've got no idea... we thought she was food though." Roger said, pausing in the middle of his sentence for unnecessary suspense with a large, amused smile.
"We found her in a barrel floating on the sea." Rayleigh added, as it seemed Roger had forgotten to say it.

The chili pepper grabbed the big nose guy and dragged him towards the girl. He let go of his arm a fair distance away from the girl and clown guy stood there, looking at her. The Kushina gender bend walked over to the long haired girl and smiled brightly. "Hi, I'm Shanks! Who are you?" The red head said, tilting his head as he made eye contact with the watery eyed girl.
"Y.../n..."The girl said quietly, breaking the eye contact as she gazed at the wooden floor. Only Shanks had heard her name since he was the closest to her.

He started walking towards the girl named Y/n and sat next to her, avoiding the puddles that were slowly evaporating into nothingness. Y/n peeked at him out of the corner of her eye, her cheeks were dusted with a light pink that the adults and Buggy had noticed, the adults started cooing at the two of them but Buggy gave them a look that shows disgust.

"So how old are you?" Shanks asked the h/c haired girl, turning his head from the sky to look at her.
"14..." the girl replied quickly.
"Oh, cool, Buggy and I are 15!"
"Oh, that's nice..." Y/n replied, not exactly sure what to say. "Who's the clown with the big, red nose you were dragging earlier?..."The girl asked as Shanks's eyes widened and he stifled a laugh.

Meanwhile, Buggy had an annoyed face and he screamed "WHO HAS A BIG, RED NOSE?!!?" The adults gave a knowing look and Shanks truly tried to not laugh but the next thing the girl said, had him rolling on the floor, gasping for air. "You?" The confused girl replied, not knowing she just released a demon nose child upon herself.

Buggy flung himself towards the not-so-shy girl, with full intent of getting his well deserved revenge. But luckily for Y/n, Shanks pulled her out the way by grabbing her hand and pulling it towards himself, making her land on the red haired boy, who was a blushing mess.

Y/n was lying on top of Shanks and she was so red you would have thought someone spilled dye on her that was the exact same colour as Shanks's hair. Who's the tomato now, huh?

Buggy took one look at the predicament he got the 2 into and hurried of back into the ship. The grown-up's eyes comically jumped out of their sockets, all of their dirty minds getting to work. The so called adults then ran off to some place, trying to get their minds out of the gutter, leaving the 2 teens in quite a situation...

"I-I'm sorry... are you ok?..." Y/n asked Shanks with concern in her voice. Their eyes met and Shanks, who was still turning into a human tomato, answered her, saying he was A-Ok.

The e/c coloured eyes girl slowly got off of Shanks, careful to not hurt him, while his cheeks slowly turned back to normal. But, needless to say, that 'event' definitely triggered something inside him, something that would either make him really happy later on, or something that would cause him heartbreaking pain.

But, for now, let's just say, there's a new growing ship on board the Oro Jackson...

Hiya!!💖 I hope u liked this chapter!! Sorry if it was cringe, I do that a lot😅. I aged Shanks and Buggy up a little to make it more appropriate. Thanks for reading!!💖💖✨✨