(You) entered Dokja's room "Hellooo~"

"You need something?"

"I'm here to see my friend" (you) poked Dokja's cheek.

"Hmm"

"Tell me, did something happen between you and him?"

"Nothing"

(You) sighed "C'mon .Tell me"
Dokja still insisted don't want to tell.
"Well, I don't want to talk to you anymore then" (you) prepared to leave

"Wait- I will tell you"

'Success' (you) smirked evilly and turned to Dokja "Well?"

Then Dokja explained what was happening between him and the leader.

"Eh? Is that so?" (you) couldn't believe.
Dokja nodded with a bit sulk

"Don't worry. I don't like him"

"Really?"

"Yes"

Dokja relieved "It's a good thing"

(You) sighed 'So that's why he is acting weird' (you) nodded to herself and then realised 'Wait, don't tell me..'
(You) slowly turned to Dokja 'HE BECOMES CLINGY KID BECAUSE OF ME?!'

(You) shook .She had this horrified expression and talking to herself
"The Dokja I know is not a clingy person. Yes ,this is must be because of me keep sticking to him. He usually not like this. Is there any way to return him like usual? Wait, I can but need to return but what about all my efforts I already put in here? Gonna be wasted. Should I move away from him? but what about if I can't keep an eye on him?"

Dokja sweated with her behaviour "What are you murmuring there?"

(You) suddenly grabbed Dokja's shoulders "Dokja, you must be having hard because all this time I become a fly that keep flying around you " (you) was crying.

"Fly? flying?" Dokja had no idea.

"Don't worry. You can assure that I'm only prioritizing your safety. I don't have any intend" (you) fisted her hand and gritted her teeth. It was a dramatic scenery.

'If he becomes clingy to me, he won't have a proper romance' (you) nodded to herself.

Dokja sweated 'Seems like it's her turn being weird'

•••

At night, dinner time.

Dokja ate the meals with heartily.

'It's amazing that his mood changes in a half day' (you) looked at Dokja.

Eun was smiling as looking at Dokja who was eating with heartily. Without her knowing, she recalling the past.

Eun was serving dishes to the table. Two children coming and checking the dishes.

"Is this mom's new recipe?" the boy asked