"You want?"

"I want and also learning the basic skill" (you) nodded

"Well, then .Help me chop vegetables?" Eun put the vegetables and a knife on table "Be careful"
"Okay" (you) grabbed the knife and looked at it closely .She gulped 'I'm a bit nervous because I don't have the basic skill'

(You) began to chop the vegetable one by one. She was doing it with slowly "Auntie, the vegetables already done"

"Good job. Bring me the vegetables" Eun smiled.

Meanwhile Dokja was still at (you)'s room. He was still reading the book but then stopped .He realised that (you) hadn't back to the room yet 'Now that I notice. She is not here. I wonder what is she doing right now'
Dokja put down the book and stood up .He left the room and went to find (you).

(You) noticed that Dokja was coming "Oh, Dokja"
"What you doing?" Dokja got closer
"Helping auntie preparing the dinner" (you) making gesture.
"I also want to help" Dokja raised his right hand

"Fufu, come here then" Eun chuckled.

Dokja and (you) were helping Eun. They had a lot of fun by helping Eun only.

"Done!" (you) and Dokja said in unison.

The dishes already on table. The meals still hot.

(You) took a bite "Hmm, delicious"
Dokja and Eun also took a bite.

"Why you didn't say if you want to help auntie?" Dokja spoke
"I went out only to drink water and saw auntie about to prepare dinner. So I volunteered myself" (you) put rice into her mouth with chopsticks.
"I also want to help" Dokja brought himself closer to (you).

"You can help auntie tomorrow" (you) replied with innocently.

"What about you?"

"Me?... have no idea" (you) thinking as put her index finger to her chin.

"You need to be there to help too"

"Why?"

"Because you have to"

"What if I don't want?"

"I insist"

Eun broke the argument "Now now. Let's us enjoy the meal. Thank you for helping me"

"Right, let's eat" (you) made fake cough as took a peek to Dokja.

Dokja's face looking like meh.

(You) had no idea why Dokja was like that.

•••

The next morning. (You) came out from her room as yawning. She still had sleepy face.

(You) sat down and took a bite of toast .She didn't realise that Dokja kept looking at her.

'? I feel like there's something' (you) then turned her head and surprised because Dokja was looking at her. She coughed.

"Woah, slow down" Dokja patted her back as giving her glass of milk.
(You) took and drank it "It's because of you"

"What did I do?" Dokja asked innocently

(You) sweated at his behaviour "Because you keep looking at me. I'm surprised" (you) continued eat the toast.

"Can't I?" Dokja titled his head little.