Without disturbing him she get up from the bed and went to take shower because  it was a difficult task for her to wake Rajveer in morning while being  at home.

She came out from bathroom while rubbing her wet hairs with towel and moved towards her husband to wake him up.

Today she was wearing a simple yellow color saare with golden print in which she was looking gorgeous.

Naina : Rajveer 7 baj chuke hai uth jao aap.

She moved towards the dressing table to get ready.

Instead of waking up he turn to other side.

Rajveer (he said with his closed eyes) :  Naina kuch der aur sone do na.

In the holidays now Naina had realized that he is a lazy sloth bear who didn't  wake up before 9 am and Raghbir is same like him. Naina used to wonder how Raghbir has the habit of sleeping late till morning because she and Rajveer were always early birds, so how did Raghbir get this habit? But now she get from where Raghbir got this habit and it was Rajveer genes which made Raghbir a lazy guy.

Naina : kuch der keh keh ke pure ek do gante soye reh jaoge aap baap bete. Khumkaran bhi aap dono ko dekh ke sharma jayega.

But Rajveer didn't react to her words.

Then Naina realized that he was fast asleep.

Naina : kya insaan hai kuch minutes pehle meri baat ka jawab de rahe the aur ab so rahe hai. Itni jaldi neend kaise aajati hai inhe.

Naina came to Rajveer and tossed her hair on his face due to which some droplet of water fall on his face.

Naina : Rajveer aap uth rahe ho ki nhi.

Rajveer :  ye baarish kaha se hone lagi.

Naina : koye baarish nhi ho rahi hai ap utho warna bed pe hi nehla dugi aapko.

She moved her index finger sensually on his face.

Rajveer (till now closing his eyes) : main uth jauga jab tum meri morning kissi de dogi mujhe warna main apni aankhein nhi kholne wala.

Naina : main koye kissi nhi de rahi chup chap utho.

Rajveer : thik hai jao aur sone do mujhe aur jab uthne ka mood hoga uth jauga.

Naina : you are just unbelievable aur bhul gye ki main yaad dilau ki aaj hamari anniversary hai.

Rajveer : yr isliye toh bol raha hu mujhe meri morning kissi de do jisse meri morning good ho jaye.

Instead of fulfilling his wish she poured a full jug of water on him which was kept on the side table and he immediately sat on bed.