Haikyuu!! Oc

Name: Hoshi Kageyama

Nickname: Kags

Age: 17

Gender: Genderfluid

Sexuality: Gay

Languages Spoke: Japanese and English

Birth Date:  July 8th

School: Karasuno High

Year: 2nd

Club: Boy's Volleyball

Position: Libero

Number: 13

Game sense 5/5

Technique 4/5

Communication 5/5

Cooperation 5/5

Jumping 3/5

Stamina ?/5

Speed 5/5

Power 4/5

Reflexes 5/5

Positive Traits: Kinda, encourages others, selflessness

Negative Traits: Listens to anyone (good or sinister purposes ((forced))), WAS a suicidal alcoholic.

Likes: Hanging out with the team, and trying new foods.

Dislikes: People saying mean things about others and doing something incorrectly.

Hobbies: Cooking, Volleyball, and drawing/art

Family: Emiko (18), Tobio(16), and their mom

Friends: Karasuno team and Kozume Kenma

Rivals: Oikawa Toru

Love interest: Nishinoya Yu

Previous Relationships: Hoshi's Ex-Boyfriend, Oikawa Toru

Ships: Hinata x Kageyama, Bokuto x Akaashi, Oikawa x Iwaizumi, Tsukkiyama x Yamaguchi, Kenma x Kuroo, etc

Backstory: Their parents got divorced when Hoshi was 8 years old. Emiko went with their Dad while Tobio and Hoshi stayed with their Mom. After two years, Emiko returned due to their father's death, though nobody knows how he died. Their mom stopped looking out for them three months later, she was going out and wasn't home until 1 a.m. or didn't come home until 10 a.m. Emiko was only 11 and had to care for both Hoshi and Tobio. One day Hoshi caught their mom drinking and turned out to be drunk (Trigger warning) when he tried talking to their mom, he got hit with a bottle, and the left side of his face was covered in blood. He dealt with this for a few years, but their mom finally stopped and apologized for everything. In Middle School, he was bullied for looking like a girl so in 7th grade he became transgender. Oikawa Toru had a "crush" on him and "wanted" to "date" him, but he was a cheating player. Hoshi knew what he was planning so he played along. It only took Oikawa 4 months to become a bitch. (Trigger warning) Hoshi's bullying problem never went away, he cut himself on his forearms and covered them in High School) and drank alcohol until the pain went away. His siblings never found out about this. Two weeks before Oikawa was graduating from Middle School, some girl helped Hoshi snap out of everything and break up with Oikawa. That girl never told Hoshi her name but... Hoshi met them again on his first day of High School.