{chapter 3}

We kept walking towards the house, like we did in the dream. We didn't know that we all had the same dream then, but we all knew what to do. My sight turned everything into that slushie machine I saw in the Mobil gas station on Westminster street. It looked like the water going down the drain all at I wanted to turn around so much, so much that tears squeezed out eyes like wet rag. And I turned my head as far as it could go, and saw Cassie and Kyle. Why did I drag them into this? Why did I have to do this to them? I ruined their lives.

At least thats what I thought then.

We kept on walking, walking towards the house. The house that is occupied with mystery and is surrounded with eerie air. The air that is full of venom that makes you chilled to the bone. It felt as if I had been bitten by a snake, full of that poisonous venom. And Cassie and Kyle were bitten too, but they were in so much more pain then I was. It was like the snake bit into the bone, filling it with the venom. Give me one reason how I didn't screw up big time, I thought.

But thats the thing, I didn't screw up. I saved myself, Kyle, Cassie, and an entire land. We would've all died if I didn't have that stupid idea.

•••

It felt as if life was in slow motion, when we walked so close to the house we could feel the eerie air blowing off the house walls onto our faces. I shut my eyes and let it blow onto my face, and in that second I was able to move freely. I turned and ran, but I ran into something, maybe even someone. I collapsed to the ground, as if I was being pushed. But nothing was there, I only saw the forest around me, nothing else. I stood up and shook off dirt, and started walking forward.

There it was again, the thing pushing me down. But this was just a little one, probably because I wasn't going as fast as possible. I put my hand out, and a wall-like thing was there. I moved my hand up down, sideways, all ways, and there was a wall around that side of the house. But it was invisible, and like jelly, when I touched it, it sent vibrations and waves to other places of the wall. Who was doing this to us? Was it the house? Or was it...wait, no, it cant be....was it....was it magic? No, not the magic with the bunnies and illusions, the magic that was known not to be real. The kind of magic that is wizardry, witchery, spell-casting, fairies, dragons, etc. How could it be? Magic isn't real.

My life has changed since then, now I have learned something that I thought wasn't true back then. Magic is real, all of it. Every little piece of it, was all true. Except for vampires and werewolves, those don't exist. They did, but not anymore, I think...

I turned around, so I was facing the house. Kyle and Cassie were sitting on the ground, curled into little balls. We needed to do what we did in my dream, but how was I going to explain my dream to them?

"Alright, so I had a dream, and we woke up and walked towards the house, we circled it, and we chose a side of the house. Then we-"

"Then I did some weird movement with my hands and a random door appeared. We had the same dream." Cassie said.

"And we walked into the house, and up the stairs, where there was a door. I had that dream." Kyle told us, with me almost fainting. All of this came at me like a dodgeball, out of nowhere, and all at once. When was it all going to stop?

"So guys, heres the plan. We are going to reenact the dream and figure out what is happening. We had that dream for a reason, and it was so we can walk through that door into that place that wasn't shown." I informed everyone.