YOU/READER DIES!?!?!

Yes you read that correctly the reader dies.

This was requested by ThatweridDino I didn't know if you wanted HCS or an actual fanfic so I did HCS if that's ok also thanks for the request.

This is angst if you didn't know.

Summary: how you died and how  Bois reaction to they're death.

Characters: Marc Spector, Steven grant, Jake lockley and khonshu.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Steven grant

How you died:

to be honest, you actually enjoyed being with Steven. You never thought about escaping, making Steven trust you enough to let you out the house.

He loved you and you loved him. That's until the mugger appeared out of nowhere, you both were just walking home until an random person came up to you and stabbed you.

Of course Steven called the ambulance but it didn't come in time.

How he reacts to your death:

Of course he feels guilty he should have protected you poor boy cries at night at the thought of your death.

He'll wouldn't get over your death no matter how hard he tries he couldn't. Marc or Jake would come out more often, to the point he'll barely come out.

Like Steven grant never existed.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Marc Spector

How you died:

You had tried to leave him, escaping him was hard af but you met a wrong person of trying to help you on the street.

You accepted the stranger's help but....let's say you were never heard from again until Marc found your corpse in an alley way.

How he reacts to your death:

Holy. Shit. This man would straight away burst into tears hoping that it wasn't real but it was very real.

Marc would feel guilty for making you run away from him but he would be full of rage aswell wanting revenge for your murderer.

But he would be devastated by your death. It would take him years to get over you death.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jake lockley

How you died:

You were escaping him while running on a roof it was pouring down of rain so you tried your best not slipping.

You had stopped at the end of the roof Jake had bursted through the  roof door making you jump. You had accidentally slip off the each making you fall to your death.

How he would react to your death:

He would be shocked then gulity. When he saw your corpse on the street tears came out his eyes but stopped after a couple of minutes knowing that it wasn't going to bring you back.

He tried to act normal about your death but he was more quieter and more deadlier to his victims.

He misses you so much.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Khonshu

How you die:

Khonshu was punishing you for escaping you leaving you in Egypt desert. But at night it the temperature had drop more than usual.

It was too late. When khonshu came back to come pick you up he had found out that you had died by freezing to Death.

How he reacts to your death:

He was devastated. He lost the only thing he had love in  centuries, he would get over your death, in a thousands years.

When Marc or one of Marc's personality find out what happened to you. Khonshu would be very defensive and be angry at them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's all folks!

Counted words: 554