"What? It's 1:30?" he types back

"Then you'd better hurry or you'd be late, and don't ring the doorbell or knock. I'll let you in myself.'' I smile, putting on the cutest matching bra and panties, and a cute night gown, adding a bit of makeup and then waiting for the boys to show up.

It gets to 1:55. They have 5 minutes to be here or they get nothing at all tonight, meaning they have all day tomorrow to expose me. I finally got a text. "Were here" it's from Craig, not Tolkien.

I quietly go downstairs, butters asleep on the couch. I shut off the cameras and the alarm and opened the door. "Quiet, don't talk till we get to the room.'' I whisper to them. I close the door behind them, and lead them into the butters room. I push them into the room.

"If your not quiet ill stop.'' I look at the three of the boys. i look at Tolkien.  And tolkien. If I see that you are looking into my security cameras again,"I lean in," I'll take you down, and leave your family with absolutely nothing." I smile. I push my blanket under the door, and pull the window mostly closed. Closing the curtains and turning some music on, just high enough you'd think I was sleeping.

"You're gonna sue me if I'm on your cameras again? I'll sue you for a hate crime." Tolkien says trying to show he isnt scared. Both Craig and Clyde look at him strangely. I sit on the bed with a smile on my face. I take off my nightgown, spreading myself across the bed. "Even after i fuck you?" I smirk. Tolkien blushes covering his mouth a bit. "T-that's not. Y-you can't" he spurs out

I sit up and bring his hips towards me, slowly unzipping his pants and taking his underwear off. Slowly taking his hard dick into my mouth, sexually teasing. My specialty. "Woah!" Clyde covers his mouth, his dick getting hard watching a girl he just met taking a hard cock into her mouth.

Craig covers his bulge in his pants. Maybe he truly is 9 ½ inches? I can't wait to see. I push his dick into my mouth. Pulling my head back and looking at the other two. " do you wanna get fucked or do you wanna just watch." I slide my panties over showing my wet dripping pussy. Craig quickly comes to my side, he takes off my panties, he quickly goes down on me, licking and putting his fingers inside of me, Clyde looks for a second before standing next to Tolkien and pulling his pants and underwear off, blushing covering his mouth.

"Is it your first time?" I ask before taking Clyde and Tolkien into my mouth. "I've totally slept with a bunch of girls" Clyde said stifling his moans with his hands. "I haven't" Tolkien says his eyes eyeing my body, and my chest. "Me either but I almost went all the way once." Craig says from in between my thighs. I blew Clyde and Tolkien for a bit, all of these boys seem to be packing, everyone is over 8 inches, it's crazy. No one at my old school was anywhere near 7.

Craig starts pulling his pants off. His dick getting closer to my pussy. I pulled their cocks out of my mouth, stopping craig. "Where's your condom? I can't have Craigs babies right now "I giggled a bit.  All of the boys looked dumbfounded. "We thought since you invited us over" Craig says "yeah why didn't you say anything?" Tolkien asks

"I just moved here, and you think I brought my own condoms?" I look at them. "I just got fucked for the first time a few hours ago using stolen condoms, i dont need them why would i bring them to a new state?" I spouted looking at them. They all looked embarrassed, and horny.

I Sigh. "either one of you guys figure out how to get them without being stupid or" i open my phone and show them it online. "Someone give me your card" I put my hand out, and all the boys rushed to their pockets. "Here!" Tolkien got his out first, putting it in my hand. "Not fair my pants aren't even in my body" Craig says "then dont pull them off dumbass" Clyde laughs at him, Wallet in hand.

"Perfect," I smile. " You get to choose what you want to do first." I put his card in and ordered a few packs of condoms. "I asked them to throw it into the window. So give me a second." I went to the window, opening it a bit wider.