"That girl is scary. Let's go" with that the girls hurriedly left.

"(You)... your face...." Jaesung pointed to her face
(You) didn't notice and quickly turned to normal "Oh, sorry"

•••

"Sorry for that. Let's not to waste more time" Hwan apologized
Jaesung explained with his eyes were closed "Then, you need to play with us. Stop paying attention to the girls"
"I will try" Hwan smiled

"Hmm, what do you guys wanna play?" Jaesung turned to Dokja and (you)
"Anything" Dokja and (you) said in unison as scratched their cheek.

Jaesung brought them to racing arcade. There were the car racing and racing motorbike.

Jaesung already hop in to the racing motorbike "C'mon ,get in. This is multiplayer"

(You) touched the motorbike and tried to move it 'It's heavy'

"You not gonna join us, (you)?" Dokja confused why she just standing there.

Dokja and Hwan already in their place.

"I will pass" (you) sweated
"Hee, why?" Jaesung asked
"I'm wearing skirt. And it will be inappropriate" (you) said with poker face as pointing your skirt

Dokja ,Hwan and Jaesung then looked at her appearance and somehow blushed.

"W-Well, we can play the racing car after this" Jaesung averted his gaze.
"R-right" Dokja added
"Too bad, let's have some fun later" Hwan assured
(You) nodded "I will just wait for you three then"

(You) looking for the nearest seat and sat as waiting them. She watching the three of them 'Looks like they were having fun, especially Dokja. He already accustomed of having friend'

People were playing and walking pass .Time kept moving.

(You) didn't realise that she was half daydreaming as kept watching the three of them .Her expression was little sad. She was happy yet sad until her expression becoming blank '... I feel like I'm forgetting something..'

(You) kept watching without even blinked her eyes until someone destroyed her daydreaming "Hello, cute girl"

(You) snapped back to reality and turned to the voice. There were some boys around same age .They were wearing uniform 'Who are they? Are they talking to me? Looks like they are from other school'

"Are you alone? Let's spend time with us" one of them held (you)'s arm to make her stand up from seat.
Then another person put his arm around (you)'s shoulder "You must be lonely"

(You) shocked about this sudden incident and didn't know what to say "Uhmm, I am coming here with friends"

"Really? we don't see them"

"Hey what's your name?"

(You) nervous and worried about this .Then someone shouted her name "(You)!"

All of them including (you) looked over there. It's Dokja.

"Woah, who are you?"