Chapter 3- 𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑎

[Just so you know i shorten everything from the novel so don't asked me why it look odd. I'm trying to get into my story plot, this chapter contains a little of the plot} ]

———

-𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥s 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦!
...what?

They went to the rocks to inspect it. '𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴  𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵' rok soo thought looking at the big rock. "Lets go bac-" rok soo what cut off by raon

-𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯!
'𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵!' Before rok soo could even run away, the water splash on him.

𝘚𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘏!!!

Rok sok heart was beating like crazy, there's a goddamn whale looking at him
The whale have a big 'X' mark on her back.

Witira. That must be her, the Whale King daughter and the future Queen Of The Whales.

"I have something to asked." The humpback whale said.

At that moment, a tiny whale dashing towards the other whale like lightning mcqueen (I'm sorry i just had to) while shouting.

"Nona you can't bite or hurt him!"

The Humpback Whale dash infront of rok soo. Another splash of water greets him.

𝘚𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘈𝘚𝘚𝘏𝘏!!

However rok soo doesn't have time to think about this at all. He looked towards the tiny whale.

The tiny whale is most likely to be Paseton, the half blood whale.

"He someone you absolutely cannot kill him" The tiny whale shouted again.

{For the love of god please forgive my laziness, let's skip until they went to the Forest Of Darkness (of course witira is with them)}

Rok soo have already asked for the count permission before going to the Ubarr territory to borrow some carriages and going to Harris Village.

Rok soo got off the carriage once they got to Harris Village, the village closest to the Forest of Darkness.

He still remembers the screams of the people that Choi han killed. Rok soo looked down toward his feet to see that there were still black ashes on the ground.

He then looked back forward and heard the Vice Captain’s bitter voice.

“Everything burned down.”

Rok soo turned around to look at Vice Captain Hilsman. The count send him to help with the corpses.

"I feel a strong sensation of fire here"
"You can feel something like that?"
"I am from a tribe of the sea after all"

Witira lightly smiled and responded, but then she seemed to get emotional. However rok soo wasn't paying attention to her.

He turn over to the Wolf children. "Maes, do you know why I brought you here?"

Maes look at rok soo quietly, he could not answer rok soo's question.

Rok soo had not told him why he brought all of them here, he also doesn't know how to address rok soo as he was their saviour.

Maes looked toward rok soo with uncertainty. Rok soo cross his arm and look at Maes.

"A lot of money is about to fall into my hands"
"Excuse me?"