002. the world cup final

Start from the beginning

draco grumbled and they group went to turn away however lucius caught harrys sleeve with his stick "do enjoy yourself, won't you? while you can."

roslyn reached over and pushed the stick off his sleeve, just glaring at him. she didn't like saying stuff to him anymore, it was no use as he never exactly listened. he was her godfather whether she liked it or not and part of her loved him like family. but she still thought he was a horrible human being.

lucius glared at her "are you sure you don't want to join us roslyn? I'm sure the minister won't mind another person."

roslyn sneered "I'd rather not." she then turned to arthur with a smile on her face, the complete opposite of what she gave lucius "I think we better hurry to our place before we miss anything."

"I couldn't agree more." arthur nodded and they didn't bother saying goodbye to the malfoys, they just turned and continued walking up the steps until they got to the top. they were exactly at the top and you had a perfect view of the whole pitch. it was certainly better than what the view of the minister box would be.

"oh this is brilliant!" roslyn smiled at the whole pitch, looking at arthur "you can see everything!"

"I told you these seats would be worth waiting for!" he said as they all moved along. suddenly, some players came whooshing over their heads, causing them to duck.

"it's the Irish! theres troy!" the twins said before they continued listing names of famous players in the team. if they were being honest, they didn't know who to support as it was Irish and bulgaria and obviously they were all from england.

a light up magical green leprechaun was produced in the sky and was dancing. the group of teenagers watched in a amazement. they could see it all, any performance stuff the test would produce, they would see it as clear as day.

"HERE COME THE BULGARIANS!" the twins shouted and just as they did, they came flying through the leprechaun, causing them all to jump and they swooshed around. doing cool tricks on their brooms.

"WHO'S THAT?" hermione asked. hermione, being a muggleborn, hadn't known much either about any of the players. it was one of the first things they had seen her being so clueless about and honestly it was a great experience watching hermione learn something fun about the wizarding world that she didn't already know.

"THAT IS THE BEST SEEKER IN THE WORLD!" one of the twins shouted back at  her. a moving picture of him came up in the crowds of people. it flew around the people, his hand going up and cheering himself on. everyone was cheering his name loudly, he was known very well.

"GOOD EVENING!" the minister announced from his box "AS MINISTER OF MAGIC, IT GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE, TO WELCOME EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, TO THE FINAL OF THE 422ND QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP."

"LET THE MATCH..." he waited a moment, building up that suspense "...BEGIN!" he pointed his wand out the light signaled it was time to start.

Ireland barely won.

────

when they got back to the tent, everyone was absolutely mental. ron was going on about his love for his idol, viktor krum, while the twins were dancing around him in irish wear, singing an Irish theme tune.

arthur was turning on the fire, everyone talking, singing, dancing eating and just having a good time.

"did they have a drink of something?" roslyn whispered to hermione "what are they on?"

"they're the weasleys. they're always on something." hermione giggled back and roslyn sort of laughed. it was true, weasleys were very loud and party like, some reckless or more shy. no matter what, they always had fun together as a family.

there was a loud noise which they all presumed was a firework however arthur quickly slipped out to make sure anyways.

"THERE'S NO ONE LIKE KRUM!" ron boasted loudly to the twins and really the whole tent.

"krum?" one weasley twin asked.

"dumb krum?" the other mocked back at the boy.

"he's like a bird, the way he rides the wind!" ron defended, his voice rough and husky, nearly like a growl though luckily you could still understand his english.

"he's more than an athlete!" ron continued as the twins fluttered around his saying dumb krum to mock their younger brother. roslyn got up and went over to harry, taking some of the crisps he was eating from the bowl, he glared at her and she shrugged "I'm hungry!"

"he's an artist!" ron yelled and harry just shook his head with a smile at the girl but didn't stop her. he didn't want to, it gave her an excuse just to be near him.

"I think you're in love ron." ginny teased and roslyn snorted at the boy, looking up at him with a teasing grin "awh ronald, that's adorable."

"shut up both of you!" ron defended himself back before the twins pulled him downwards from the place he was standing.

"viktor, I love you!" one twin sung.

"viktor, I do!" the other twin sung.

"when we're apart my heart beats only for you!" everyone else in the room joined in and sung, causing everyone to burst out in laughter and ron to let out a humiliated groan.

the screamed alluded from outside, causing everyone to look in the direction outside the tent "sounds like the Irish got their pride on!"

then everyone started to pillow fight, causing laughter from everyone. everyone was just laughing, insulting each other joking and really just having a good time. even though some of the people weren't family, they got treated exactly like one. it was a nice feeling to roslyn, it was warm and she felt loved. she felt genuine happiness. something she doesn't feel around her one.

"maybe krums starting a riot! you should go help your love ron!" roslyn laughed and she then got hit by a pillow by ron which she gasped at "how dare you!"

"ooo ron, what was that for!" harry laughed and ron smiled and kept his guard up, one of the twins tackling him. that's when arthur weasley came back in front outside, he was yelling "stop! stop it!"

"it's not the irish or krum." arthur said before rushing around the place.

"we've got to get out of here, now!"

jay speaks ༄roslyn + harry 🤝 feeling more loved and appreciated with the weasley

jay speaks
roslyn + harry 🤝 feeling more loved and appreciated with the weasley

anyways, I love this chapter until arthur had to save them ofc 🙄