Chapter Two - They can move?!

Hirokis name changed to Cassius btw 🍪✌️
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Oh! Cassius, I didn't realize you were here. Do you want something to eat?" Your mother smiled, setting your plate of food down on the table for you while she spoke to Cassius.

"Oh, I'd love to, Mrs. [last name], but I need to get home."

Your mother looked at him with a soft smile. "Oh, don't worry," she said as she walked into the kitchen. "I'll fix you a plate to take home."

"Oh, thank you so much, Mrs. [Last name]," Hiroki said with a warm smile as he took the plate of food from your mom. He then turned to you, and said, "See ya."

After that, he quickly left the house with a cheerful step, taking the food along with him. While chanting "Free food, free food, free food."

After finishing your meal in silence, you took your plate to the kitchen, put it in the sink, and then returned to your room.

Third POV
———

Deuce's eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, and he was taken aback by the immense furniture surrounding them. "Where... are we?" he gasped, his voice cracking with fear. Looking around in shock, he noticed that Jack's eyes had widened as well.

"W-what... is this place?" Jack muttered, as his eyes darted around the room.

Deuce and Jack turned towards one another, with a mix of fear and awe in their eyes. "I have no idea... What is this place?" Jack whispered to Deuce, his voice filled with confusion. They stood there, lost and speechless, trying to make sense of the strange furniture and vastness of the place.

"This is insane..." Jack muttered as he looked at the edge of the desk in bewilderment.

Deuce, on the other hand, took a few steps forward. He looked around in amazement, his eyes darting around to take in the details of the room. "Wow..." he muttered, his gaze fixed on the various pieces of furniture, which all towered over him. "It's like a giant's house..." Deuce said, his voice filled with awe.

Deuce and Jack looked around in amazement, taking in the surreal sight of the furniture that was around them. "Holy crap.. it's just like a fairy tale..." Jack muttered. "I-I don't understand... how is this possible...?"

Deuce's eyes were also darting around, trying to make sense of the surroundings. His gaze settled on a giant couch that was sitting against the wall, and his mouth fell open in surprise. "...that couch can fit like... a hundred people!" he said softly, disbelief clear in his voice.

Suddenly, Deuce and Jack heard a loud noise from somewhere nearby. Jack looked over at Deuce putting his finger up to his mouth. His eyes darted around the room as he tried to locate the source of the sound till his eyes landed on the huge door.

It was footsteps that seemed to grow louder and louder with each passing moment. Finally, the door slowly opened and an enormous figure stepped into view, casting their massive shadow onto the wall. Jack and Deuce both jumped at the sight, as they stared at the towering figure before them.

Second POV:
————

You walk through your door and pause, hearing a strange 'thump' sound. You look over at your desk and see Deuce and Jack, just standing upright. You were certain they hadn't been positioned like that before. Something was off, they gave a look of.... Fear??

As you looked at them closely, you noticed their eyes blinking. That's when your heart skipped a beat.

As suddenly as you noticed the strange behavior of the figures, both Deuce and Jack let out a primal scream and jumped back, their eyes widening in fright. "GYAAAAAA!!!" "KYYAAAAA!!! What the???!" Y'all screamed in unison, their voices filled with fear and yours was more confused

It was a truly surreal situation. Deuce and Jack were standing on top of the table, their guard raised as they pointed their pens directly at you, their eyes fixed on you in anticipation, as if you might do something terrible to them at any moment. You couldn't decide whether to scream or gush over them because you had no idea what was going on. All you could manage to say was, "Umm... Hi?" as you stood there in uncertainty.

An eerie silence filled the room. For a moment, the only sounds were that of your own breathing, as you watched Jack and Deuce continue to point their pens at you. After gathering your courage, you finally spoke up.

"Um... You can put your pens down," you said hesitantly, trying not to alarm them. You weren't sure if their pens could produce magic, and you didn't want to take any chances.

As you finished speaking, Jack and Deuce both looked at each other, as if they were communicating silently.

After a few moments, they both nodded in understanding and immediately lowered their pens. The tension in the room decreased substantially, as you let out a sigh of relief.

------------
Hello! Hello! I'm your host lola!! wow! It did take a while for chapter two, lol.. I hope it's good