Lorraine Broughton - Hurt

Sorry for not posting I was on vacation ;) But here you go. This time it's Lorraine Broughton, because she's hot. I might change my writing style in some chapters. Please leave a comment or some and of course...
...REQUESTS!!!! Please I need them •~•

Lorraine Broughton x Y/n

You and Lorraine are married.

3rd Person's POV

Lorraine had been on a mission for weeks, deep undercover, and finally, it was time for her to come home. The mission was exhausting and she just wanted to be with her beloved Y/n.

She returned to her home, a small but cozy apartment in the city, where her wife, Y/n, was waiting for her. Y/n was a writer, and she had been working on a novel while Lorraine was away.

Lorraine entered the apartment, looking worn out and tired. Y/n could tell that something was wrong, and she immediately ran toward Lorraine to hug her and give her a small kiss.

"Lorraine, are you okay? Did anything bad happen to you?" Y/n asked, noticing the cuts and bruises on Lorraine's face.

"I got hurt on the mission," Lorraine replied, wincing in pain. "It's nothing serious, just a few scratches."

But Y/n knew better. She had been with Lorraine long enough to know that her wife was downplaying the severity of her injuries. "Babe, you're looking quite bad. I know you aren't telling the fucking truth." Y/n said angrily. Lorraine answers that she was fine and that she only sprained a few bones.

"We are going to the Hospital. Now."

And with that Y/n took her wife to the Hospital.

The doctor confirmed Y/n's fears – Lorraine had suffered several broken bones and a severe concussion. She needed rest and plenty of care.

Y/n took care of Lorraine around the clock, tending to her wounds and making sure she had everything she needed. Lorraine was grateful for Y/n's care and attention, but she also felt guilty for putting her wife through this.

"I'm sorry, Y/n," Lorraine said, looking at her wife with remorse. "I didn't mean to worry you like this."

Y/n smiled softly, taking Lorraine's hand. "You don't have to apologize, Lorraine. I love you, and I'm just glad you're home now. We'll get through this together. There's only one thing, please don't ever lie to me again, promise?"
"Yes, I promise."

Over the next few weeks, Y/n took perfect care of Lorraine as she recovered, tending to her every need and making sure she had everything she needed to heal.

Finally, Lorraine was well enough to resume her work, but this time, she went with a newfound appreciation for her wife and their love. Y/n watched her go, a sense of pride and love filling her heart.

As Lorraine walked away, she knew that she would always have Y/n's love to come back to, no matter how dangerous her missions might be. And that was the greatest comfort of all.

So, uhm i hope you liked it and please let me now if there are any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes! Feedback is also welcome!