Kevin and Karissa

Kevin and Karissa take their sons out into a private garden at Pembroke Castle and they spend the day together watching their sons play with each other with Zina and Glenda.

"You have to see Lord Richard William Carey sometime." Kevin tells her.

"I will when we return to his Dukedom and Territory, but not in my Marquess and Territory." Karissa answers.

"He can stay a good distance from me and out of my sight." Karissa tells Kevin " I will ask Lord Andrew Charles to find us a new manor somewhere in Wessex Territory."

"Lord Andrew Charles never liked Bedford Territory, but he likes Wessex Territory and he likes Sussex." Karissa tells Kevin.

"Wessex is governed by Lord Richard Edward II and Sussex is governed by Lord Charles Andrew Howard III." Karissa explains, " They are Howard's and not a Carey."

"Most of the Howard's, all but Lord Thomas William Howard see him as a Carey and not a Howard." Karissa tells Kevin.

"Technically he is a Carey as his great-great-grandfather was Lord John Carey, and it was his grandson who married the daughter of Lord Frederick William Howard and even Lord Frederick William Howard didn't consider Lady Sophia Charlotte's son, Lord George Frederick as his grandson, but Lady Jeanette Virginia did and so did Lord Edmund Beaufort.and Lord Phillip Carey." Kevin explains.

"The Howards only accept the children from the Paternal line." Kevin states. " Lord Charles Andrew SR changed that when he stated he didn't care what his first great-grandchild was as long as it came through his eldest son and one of his grandsons. He didn't state it had to be his eldest grandson."

"Lady Elizabeth is a Howard is as Lady Samhain, and Lord Anthony Christopher, Lady Autumn Bridget and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud as they all come through Lord Charles Andrew JR and one of his three sons, and they are all his grandsons, along with Lord Richard Edward Howard III, but Lord David William Beck was excludes as he comes through the maternal line of Lord Edwin William Howard's daughter who married into the Beck family." Kevin states.

"Like Lord Frederick, William Howard didn't realize that he was the one that determines the sex of his children." Karissa tells him.

"What if Lord Frederick William never had those three sons, I am sure the medical officer would have explained basic biology to him?" Karissa tells him.

"Men like him just divorce their wives and marry another woman with the hope that she will give him a son." Kevin states.

"What if the second wife didn't give any sons?" Karissa asks.

"My research indicates the men would just keep divorcing their wives if they don't get the desired out-come, but finally Star-Fleet put an end to it and The Medical officer explained to the men it wasn't their wives fault." Kevin explains.

"Some couldn't have any children, and it was because they were infertile." Kevin tells her.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR is very happy with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Samhain, and he has never once complained." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR didn't agree with his father or grandfather." Kevin explains, " I remember being told when Lord Patrick William Howard II, Lord Charles Andrew SR and Lord Charles Andrew JR had an argument when Lord Charles Andrew JR named his second son after his great-grandfather, and Lord Charles Andrew SR expected his son to name his second son after his grandfather, Lord Frederick William Howard."

"Lord Charles Andrew JR told his father that his uncle would name his son after his father, Lord Frederick William . " Kevin tells Karissa.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR became Duke in 2240, three months after Lord Patrick William Howard II was born and Lord Charles Andrew SR died." Kevin explains.