Even if Gu Siyue himself stood in front of him and told him that this is my son, Gu Lufeng would still have doubts.

    The Gu family likes to seek answers to their questions by themselves.

    Gu Yangqing might be an exception.

    ?He started to eat slowly. At this moment, he heard the voice of the system: "Your grandpa is here. He must have a paternity test with you." "It's possible."

    Gu Siyue was very calm.

    Although "Gu Siyue" himself is not around, as long as they are relatives, there will be overlapping genes between grandparents and grandchildren, which can be used as a basis for judgment.

    The system took the credit and said: "Don't worry, host! I can use intervention methods to dispel your grandfather's thoughts, it's very easy..."

    Intervention methods... This word is used on his own relatives, Gu Siyue feels uncomfortable.

    "No need," Gu Siyue refused coldly, "I can handle it myself."

    System: "..."

    It felt that it was disgusted and dared not make a sound.

    This host is different from all the people it has brought. He has an aura that makes people obey him unconsciously.

    He said it can be solved, then it must be no problem!

    ...

    Compared to the delicacies eaten by Lu Lu, Zai Zai's children's meal is much simpler.

    There are two professional nutritionists in the villa. They used to make recipes for Gu Siyue, but now they are just in time to customize children's meals for children.

    The combination of meat and vegetables, the ratio of protein, carbohydrates and fat are the healthiest standards.

    And being too healthy means...not much to eat.

    Gu Siyue looked at the clear soup with little water, and the food with little salt and little oil on the dinner plate: "..."

    Really, it's too unpalatable.

    He was able to eat these things without changing his face before, how did he do it?

    "Host, you are now in the body of a child, and your taste is the same as back then. It's normal that you can't eat it!" the chatterbox system said.

    Gu Siyue pursed his lips.

    In fact, it is not completely unbearable.

    It's just that Lu Lu is opposite, she eats deliciously, every micro-expression exudes joy, accompanied by the aroma in the air, it is really contagious.

    Depressedly, Gu Si picked up a small piece of carrot.

    It was too tortured.

    He was suddenly curious, did he also eat this kind of food when he was a child? This is too cruel for a child.

    This woman is really...

    Gu Lufeng noticed Zai Zai's sullen expression.

    The corners of his mouth drooped, his cheeks were bulging like a little bun, and he poked a piece of carrot, but he refused to eat it.

    Gu Lufeng was instantly happy!

    Hey, this little guy doesn't like carrots either, just like his old man when he was a child!