"Other celebrities are also fine, in short, you must help me divert my attention!"

    After doing this, Liang Panpan felt relieved for the time being.

    Anyway, there is no evidence in the circle, she will issue a lawyer's letter to warn, and with some marketing methods, she will definitely shut up this dog!

    However, what Liang Panpan didn't expect was that

    Quan Dangdao was a dog, but he was not Rococo, that pitiful little Corgi who would let his master bully him but was speechless.

    He is a mad dog.

    Still the kind with super fighting power.

    No matter how many celebrities he has been involved with, Liang Panpan will be like those people, being bitten until he is powerless to fight back.

    After one hour.

    Quan Dangdang released two recordings.

    The first paragraph is suitable for the call recording of Liang Panpan's personal assistant.

    The sound quality is very clear, and it was recorded by professional equipment. The conversation lasted five minutes, and the first three minutes were spent discussing how to black Lulu, when to release the material, and asking him to keep it absolutely confidential. Then comes the bargaining session.

    In the end, this transaction was completed at 500,000 yuan.

    Liang Panpan transferred 200,000 yuan first, and the remaining 300,000 yuan will be given after the completion of the transaction.

    The second recording is a direct conversation between Liang Panpan himself and Quan Dangdang. It is a pure and unretouched version, and Liang Panpan's voice can be clearly recognized.

    At least, her fans will never admit it wrong.

    Liang Panpan only said three sentences in the recording.

    "Who are you?"

    "Who told you to call me! How dare you ask for money after you screwed up? Believe it or not, I'll go to the police and say you're extorting!" "     Crazy

    !"

The fans who were charged by the idol gradually fell silent.

    Is this sharp and mean voice really from Liang Panpan?

    They couldn't believe it, it was really unacceptable.

    There are also some of her true fans, fans who have liked her since her debut, are still rushing to the front line, contacting the marketing account by themselves, spending money to find relevant professional and technical personnel, hoping to get evidence of fraudulent recordings as soon as possible.

    There are also a group of heart-warming fans who went to Liang Panpan's Weibo to help her suppress comments and private messages to comfort her.

    "Believe us, Panpan! You will always be the best in our hearts!"

    "Panpan's energetic smile has been healing me, every time I am very tired, as long as I see your smile, I will be fine again!" "

    Sister Don't worry, the storm will eventually pass, and those with malicious intentions will be punished." "

    We're already looking for evidence! We'll be able to shut up the haters soon! Those recordings are all fake!"

    ...