Dante: I didn't embarrassed you *angry face*

Me: Of course you didn't *sarcastic smile*

Dante: Okay fine I enjoyed that *evil smirk* but I won't repeat that.

Me: Promise?

Dante: Nope *devil smile*

Me: Then don't talk to me.

Dante: We are not talking.

Huh?

Dante: We are chatting. I answered before you asked because I know that your tubelight works late *devil smile*

What the hell?

Me: I'm already mad at you, Dante. I might double your punishment you know that, right? *angry face*

Dante: You won't do that.

Me: And why not?

Dante: Well, because I'm a very persuasive person you know. I won't let you stay angry at me for long *smirk*

Me: If you're persuasive than I'm stubborn. I won't forgive you easily.

Dante: No one can resist my charm sweetheart. Just wait for me to be at home today. I'll gain your forgiveness in just few minutes *smirk emoji*

Sweetheart. I felt giddy with that endearment.

Me: Overconfidence is a bad thing *cough*

Dante: It's confidence *wink* I'll definitely earn your forgiveness in few minutes.

Me: Will see *angry face*

Dante: Will show *wink*

After some more bickerings, Dante bid adieu as he had meetings to attend whereas I was once again getting bored.

Ugh.

Getting annoyed with the boredom I decided to again open my Instagram. I once again started going through the reels of Ariana Grande when suddenly someone messaged me on Instagram. I checked it to see that Ashley was messaging me.

This bitch.

Because of her stupidity today I'm sick and getting bored instead of attending college and work.

I clenched my jaw angrily and opened the message box to see that she was asking about my absence.

Ashley: Hey, what happened? You are absent from two days. Is everything okay, Crystal?

As if she doesn't know anything.

Although I should ignore her like always but I decided to answer her or else she might get suspicious.

Me: I'm kind of sick.

Thanks to you, bitch.

Ashley: Omg! What happened?

You happened.

Me: Food poisoning. But I'll be fine soon and will attend college.

Ashley: Aww that's sad. I will pray for you.

I rolled my eyes at her fake ass knowing very well that she will definitely pray for my death or something.

Ashley: Anyways Crystal, I kind of need your help.

Huh?

Me: What help?