Chapter 30: The solution.

Start from the beginning

"Well...." But then he thought, iseul could come at anytime to kill Taehyung since it was his birthday. So why not tell them the truth and bring them with himself? A sigh of relief left his mouth as he felt like he found a better way to escape from any kind of danger.

That didn't mean they were safe, but the danger could be lessen. "Well?" Taehyung pushed him to talk further and he quickly approached them. "Get up, let's go." They frowned as he pulled them out of the bed without any explanation.

"I'll tell you both everything once we're in my jeep." With that they all got ready and Jimin took with himself some provisions like food, drinks and everything that could be useful to survive in that jungle, that he felt like he knew the way to.

It was as if his heart was leading him automatically without him knowing it. Afterwards they left the house and walked to the jeep before Taehyung and Y/n could sit inside. Jimin put all of his stuffs behind the front seats and sat on the driver seat.

A sigh left his mouth before he could start the car engine and drive off to wherever his heart was leading him. Soon Y/n questioned "Can you now tell us where we are going?"  He focused on the empty roads of the city before finally opening up.

"Since we came back from the jungle, I keep having the same dream every night, at the same time. It's a jungle that I don't know, and I keep seeing a tree with a sign on it. And I don't know, a book keep coming in front of my eyes."

The youngsters looked at each other while frowning before looking back at him "But how is that possible? What does that mean?" Jimin shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, but the same dream coming non stop in my dreams can not be just a simple dream..."

Taehyung soon managed to speak "If it's a jungle that you don't know, then how are we heading there?" "I also don't know, my heart is leading by itself." Okay, that was strange, the duo just couldn't seem to understand the situation.

                      TIME SKIP....

After an hour and half. Jimin parked his car somewhere when his heart told him to do so. He looked around and saw nothing special except trees and a deep darkness ahead of him. With that he got off from the vehicle and walked behind to alert the youngsters who seemed to sleep deeply.

He looked at them and a sad smile appeared on his lips, "I wish I could help you both, I wish I had the capacity, the chance to bring back your friend to the both of you." He whispered before slowly shaking them.

"Buddies, wake up. We arrived." They groaned in their sleep and slowly looked around them, understanding that they reached their destination. Soon they got off and did some stretchings before Taehyung could hang the food's bag over his shoulder.

With that they started to walk deeper into the dark jungle. Afterwards, Y/n muttered while roaming her torch on their path "Do you know where we can find this tree?" The older hummed "I've seen the same dream non stop, so I know the direction perfectly."

It was reassuring for all of them, even though Taehyung was still bathing in his emotions about loosing his dearest brother. He wasn't even expecting that, the hope that he kept in himself, felt so real.

As time passed by, Jimin suddenly felt a sensation in his whole body, he felt something and this feeling couldn't be described. Soon a headache hit him brutally in the head and his head started to spin.

His eyes which were closed for a while, flickered then opened again before they could spot the thing he was waiting for. The same tree, he tap Y/n's arm and pointed toward the tree that he finally found.

The youngsters frowned and looked at where he pointed, a tree. "This is the tree you were talking about?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded, bearing the huge headache which was making him feel dizzy.

They soon walked to it and stood a few meters away, Jimin slowly approached the tree and the sign on it started to shine, just the way it did in his dreams. Taehyung and Y/n studied his actions with curiousity, this didn't even feel real. They were wondering if a human being could face this.

"So I was right, the dream meant something..." Jimin whispered before gulping down out of nervousness and he finally touched the sign tenderly, with his long and veiny fingers. And again, the same feeling. Something tugged under his feets and he quickly pulled himself back.

And the moment Jimin was waiting for the most, finally happened. A bright light shone though the ground, forcing the 3 of them to close their eyes and turn their head to the side. Even their hands weren't enough to protect their painful eyes.

Suddenly Jimin looked in front of him and a book came out of the ground and it started to float in the air. Y/n and Taehyung widened their eyes and the older slowly approached it before taking it in his soft and sweaty hands.

The texture felt so strange, It was soft yet brutal. He felt his body shivering lightly and he slowly turned to the youngsters. "This is the b-book, that your dreamt of?" Y/n stuttered and he nodded with sweat all over his face.

He was feeling nervous for absolutely no reason, soon they both approached him by each side with their torch and Jimin licked his lips nervously before slowly opening the book.

The pages seemed old and all teared from the side but the writing was more than clear. Jimin soon started to read out loud...

"Once upon a time,
The lover died,
The other suffered in pain,
The lover couldn't find the peace,
The other couldn't either,
The lover would kill people,
The other would save people,
The lover threatened,
The other begged,
The lover hided secrets,
The other seemed clueless,
The lover didn't tell anything because,
The other could do anything,
The lover could be only in peace when,
The other would join her."

"What the hell is this...?" Taehyung whispered in confusion and Y/n frowned, trying to figure out the problem. Soon Jimin, turned the page and continued his lecture...

"Sacrifice is difficult,
Sacrifice is painful,
Sacrifice is death,
Sacrifice is the path to paradise."

Jimin whispered the last words while shivering, why did he feel like he was understanding what he had to do next? He again turned the page and read...

"You're right,
The thought you're having in this dark night,
Death is like love,
Your choice isn't involve,
Put aside your scariness ,
And be the cause of everyone's happiness,
Don't worry about yourself,
The peace will find it way to you by itself."

Jimin closed the book loudly, making the youngsters flinched. Tears started to flow from his eyes, he knew what he had to do. Y/n suddenly felt something unlocking in her mind and she widened her eyes.

She looked at him and whispered loud enough "Jimin, no..." "Y/n, yes." "No Jimin!! You can't do that!" Taehyung frowned in confusion before taking the book and opening it to read each words again.

"Join her, sacrifice, death..." Everything seemed to become clearer and he widened his eyes before looking at the older who looked in front of him blankly, with tears keep falling on his cheeks.

"Hyung, no....please hyung, don't do this." He started to cry at the thought of loosing him too. "I'm sorry buddies, I have to do it. I know everything will get better after me..."

The youngsters cried and begged "No Jimin, please. Don't do this!!" "Hyung, please. Don't leave me like Jungkook...." They begged but no affect on the desperate soul. He was ready to do ANYTHING just for everything to become good like before.

TBC❤️❤️.

A chapter left!! Keep reading, I know you'll be not disappointed. ✨🥹