Red Strings Binding Pale neck

The Cruel Wen Dynasty was finally into ruins. Everything about them, every glory, every cruelty, turned into dirt.

Only remains were the gruesome stories about how the deadliest alpha of all times slashed through the throat of late Emperor Wen Rouhan.

Now, after the fall of the cruel Wen Dynasty, The YiLing Empire emerged into the power. The first Emperor of the Wei Dynasty, also known as the YiLing patriarch, Was Wei WuXian.

Wei Wuxian, The Alpha Emperor and the founder of the new monarch,

The Wei Dynasty.

The deadly warrior who, according to the stories, took down the whole Wen army with just a handful of soldiers

Nobody knows the whole story, as every single enemy soldier was ended by the New Emperor's blood-stained hands, flowing the rivers of blood in Qishan.

Nobody knew his origin, where did he came from, who were his parents. All they knew was that this is the Alpha they have to bow infront of from now onwards.

He had the reigns of Central plains of Wen, half of the eastern plains of Jiangs which he seized from Wens and his own southern Wei Kingdom, making his Empire the largest and him the most feared and respected alpha ruler.

The other kingdoms have already started doing petty stunts to gain the favour of the new Emperor.

The pettiest of it was to offer their own omega kids to Emperor Wei's Harem.

The kids from small kingdoms were taken as concubines by the emperor, while the one of comparatively more prominent kingdoms were taken as consorts.

Emperor Wei's first consort was the fourth omega cousin of late Wen family, Wen Ning. His sister was taken in by Emperor Wei as the royal healer.

His second consort was Nie Dynasty's second son and King Nie MingJue's half-brother, omega Nie HuaiSang.

Jiang Dynasty, instead of giving any of their omega kids as a gift, gifted the land the emperor Wei seized from Wens when Emperor Wei tried to return it, hence, getting the Emperor's silent respect for treating their kids as actual humans.

____________________

Lan Dynasty was going through the same commotion.

Their second son, the omega Lan heir was being sent to become Emperor Wei's third consort.

"You don't have to do it Wangji. I-I'm not forcing you-" Lan Qiren muttered, ashamed of himself.

"I'm willing Uncle. And We don't have any other choice." Lan Wangji, the omega in question replied in his ever so stoic voice, his jade like face giving nothing.

The Lan elders were the one to place this offer, and King Lan Qiren denied it at once.

But due to the sudden conditions of famine in the kingdom of Gusu forced him to cave in.