Web shows & red codes

Ally's pov.

I decided to go visit Dez since he blocked me I think. That or he broke his phone. Sometimes I wonder about that man. As soon as i pull up in the driveway i see him sitting on the porch with Darry, his son.

"Aunt Ally!!" Darry shouts happily running and jumping into my arms.

"Hey sweet boy!! I've missed you!"

"Hey Ally." Dez said sadly.

"Dez what's wrong? You're not on tour wish Austin..."

"Yeah. He ditched me for his girlfriend..."

"So he does have a girlfriend? Um...who?"

"Brooke.."

"Brooke Steinbeck that incredibly smokin hot swimsuit model?"

"No..Brooke LaDonna."

"Wait a minute...psycho Brooke? He doesn't like her at all...oh no..Dez. What if she's done something again??? I mean that would explain all the suspicious sneaking and shutting everyone out..."

"No..apparently he told me everything. He's been in love with Brooke this entire time and he's been using you and all of us."

"No. Come on that couldn't happen. He's bad about lying. Plus it's been 23 years. We need to investigate. He could be in real danger!!"

"He called me an idiot Ally. He knows how I feel about people calling me that only person who can truly called me that is Trish."

"Why would he do that OK Dez I'm gonna get to the bottom of this are you going to help me or not?"

"No. He betrayed me..."

"Dez come on he's your best friend and what if Brooke does something life-threatening towards him or his career that's why we need to investigate or get the police involved or do something to get him out of this please think clearly you two have been closer to each other even before Trish and I came into the picture he wouldn't really say something like that, unless he was under attack and needed to protect—you..."

"What?"

"I have to go. But you and Trish come to my house first thing in the morning we are going to figure this out."

...

Austin's Pov.

"Brooks...can we talk?"

"Umm of course!! What's on your mind dreamboat?

"These past few weeks have made me happier than I've ever been that... I now see you are the girl of my dreams, and I wanna announce it when I go on the live webcast interview tonight" i said

"Really??"

"Yes. At first I thought you were just this crazy person who just wanted me and my family to suffer but now I see you only did this, so that we could be together"

"Yes! Yes! This is what I wanted all along! It's why I made an empty threat why I made you run around buying me gifts and taking me out on secret dates to make Ally suspicious so that she would divorce you for cheating...and obviously Trish was going to stop being your manager when she saw what a jerk you were to Ally and then, of course it's easy to know what makes Dez tic."

"Well your plan worked, and now tonight we will go official in front of millions of people."

"Call your kids and tell them they may have a new step mommy in the future!"

"Oh trust me..the world's gonna know all about you.." i said with a sly smile.

"I'm gonna go to the mall and pick out a new outfit"