"Alright I'll take the lead first"

Standing infront of her a Woman wearing an apron stood with a bright smile. "I'm Madame Fa! And yes! I'm a seamstress with pure Artistry with arts and Paintings!" She laughed and Donghai Awed. "What? Didn't expect that you became a seamstress in your past life?" She Smirked but um. Not really.

"Um. I think I'm more suprised that I became a Maiden a Emperor and a General in my past life"

"What?!"

They gasped, And The Emperor Smirked behind the sidelines as he tried not to brag about it. The general only Shaked her head. "Ugh nevermind let me introduce the others" She sighs and points to the Other spirits that's present right now.

"This is Jin. He's a scribe back then and Was one of the Celestial realms heavenly servant" Madame Fa pointed to the young man. And he Waved to Donghai. "And that's Fong. A warrior who Conquered many lands and Also adopts alot of kids" She Smirked and the Tall guy Glared at her.

"And this little girl here is Miwa, a Village girl that's also a assistant parmacist"

"Wow my Past lives got some Beef Jobs and Titles" Donghai Smirked, and Tripitaka Sweatdropped at this. "So um. Am I going to tell my friends about me being able to talk with my past lives?" She asked and The Spirits Scrambled towards her.

"Nononono!"

"Not yet!"

"Listen here Don't tell that Monkey boy yet! And Also Ao Lie's Granddaughter!"

They shushed her and Donghai Pushed their faces away. "What? Why?! It would be great tho! Like imagine!" She Grinned, remembering the time she Told Mk and Mei that she's the Golden Cicada and that Tripitaka is training her. "Look Little light" Standing Infront of her the Emperor Sighs.

"We have reasons for now. And also it would be in our advantage to not tell a soul about this 'Mystic past lives Cicada Communication' Thing you are having"

"With this. Trust us. In Vigilant works we are Experts of it"

He nods, and The others agreed at this. "Ugh....Blue is not really my color" Hearing Pigsy Grumble, Tripitaka bursted laughing once he saw the chef complaining about His clothes "what's so funny!" He Glared but the Monk only Smirked at this "good to see you wearing that clothes again tho" Tripitaka Grinned making Pigsy confused, as for Donghai She kinda got the Giz of what Tripitaka meant.

"How's everyone? Master how about you?"

"Eh I'm still the same!"

He Beamed, and Tang Nods. They've been here for who knows how long and so far the curse that's Guarding the scroll hasn't come after them. It's concerning really since silence itself is much more dangerous than hearing loud noises.

Afterall you wouldn't know what's in the darkness or silence itself. "So this Azure guy, did he say something aside from searching for us and stuff?" Pigsy blurted and Tang who's holding the scroll Hummed "Well he only said about how we should rescue you guys" Tang said.