"nah, why this nigga on ma dick for?" he said. "ight, bet," he said speeding up his car. "y'all saw that right?" he asked his viewers, knowing he won't get an answer.

the boy restarted his game, getting a new car and his new location in sugarhill. dd was driving around until he came across a group of four boys in the game. he stopped his car beside them and started speaking.

"yo, y'all DOA?" he asked. "yo, y'all DOA??" he asked again, this time yelling into the mic. "sugarhill," some kid spoke up. "yo? yo?" he asked, confused. "sugarhill." the kid said again.

"yo, y'all DOA??" he asked one last time. "no, nigga. shut the fuck up and keep driving you fucking weird as shit," one of the four boys said, going up to his car.

dd drove away and started smiling. he pulled up next to a street light. "oh nah yeah," he laughed out. "can't shoot, can't shoot, cannot shoot!" one of the boys said. dd hopped out his car but went right back in.

he started speaking before one of the boys blew up his car. "oh, OH!" dd got out his car and started shooting at one of the boys who shot up at his car but they got to him first.

'wasted' showed up on his screen in red. "nah, bro," dd said. he immediately turned off his twitch, indicating he was mad. he rolled out his chair and sat down on his bed with a sigh.

he wanted to text jaelin saying sorry for what happened at the party but he also knew what happened and what she said to him, was none of his fault. but he wanted his bestfriend back in his life.

he pulled out his phone, texting jaelin.

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE10

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
10.16.22
4:10 pm - harlem , ny

jaelin's phone went off in a 'ding!' along with it buzzing. she was currently at the park with her little brother, just to get out the house. she looked down at her phone to see dd had texted her.

she let out a sigh, immediately feeling bad. she hated what she said to dd the night of the party but can you blame her? if it was dd in her position he would have said the same thing, maybe even worse.

she clicked on the text message, reading it.

ma heart 💝 .
hey , jae . can we meet up at yo place and talk ?
read at 4:13 pm.
jae?
read at 4:14 pm.
jaelin bro just give me a fucking yes or no answer. if it's a no js say ts bruh don't leave me on read .
read at 4:16 pm

jae baby 💙 .
sorry , dd . sam was talking to me . but i'm at the park with him right now so we can talk when i'm home .

ma heart 💝 .
igh js lmk .
jae baby 💙 . has liked this message.

almost thirty minutes later, jaelin finally arrived home. her mom was currently at work and alexandra was out with ddot on a double date with jasmine and notti.

she went to put sam down for a nap and texted dd letting him know she was home. she went up to her room to change her clothes considering she was in jeans and a crop top.

she changes into some grey leggings and a white crop top. she heads back downstairs waiting for dd to arrive at her house.

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐓:

about ten minutes later, dd knocks at the girls door

about ten minutes later, dd knocks at the girls door. she dusts herself off as she goes up to the door and opens it, revealing dd. he had his head down and puts it up once the door is open.

as he lifts his head, jaelin lowers hers. she steps out of the way to let the boy in. he shoves his hands in his red jacket, making his way to the couch. jaelin closed the door behind him, following the boy close behind.

she sat down next to him on the couch, an awkward silence filling the house. it's never been this awkward with the too and never been this silent. and if it has been this silent, it was a comfortable silence.

dd rubbed his face with his hands and rubbed them together. "look, i'm sorry, jaelin. i shouldn't have interfered with you and crystal at the party and should've just let you handled it." he said all in one breath.

she smiled at the boy, bringing him into a hug. she sighed, "it's okay, dd. i honestly shouldn't have said all that dumb shit to you. it wasn't your fault."

he smiled brightly at her. "igh, we good?" he asked. she nodded. "you know i could never stay mad at you for that long," she laughed. "igh, igh. i gotta idea but i needa know if you down." he said.

she cocked an eyebrow before humming, indicating for him to keep going on with his idea. "crystal hates seeing us together, she gets more angry then angry bird it's fuckin' self," he said. she laughed and nodded her head.

"i say, we start dating to make her more jealous." he suggested. her face lit up in shock and dropped her jaw.

"no, dd, i can't do that. that's going to create so much shit, bro," she said. dd let out a grunt before she put her hand up. "you ain't let me finish, nigga," she said. "but if it means pissing crystal off, i'm down." she smiled.

he smiled big, bringing her into a big hug. "thank you, jae." he said into her shoulder.

"always, ma heart." she said.

jae speaks !

okay so my babes r finally dating but fake 🤔 . i genuinely didn't kno how to make dd propose that offer so i'm so sorry if it's bad .. i tried ma best .

anyways i hope y'all liked this chapter n i'm sorry for da late update . i had school . don't be a silent reader either . vote n comment 💌 .

#E4N . #E4E .