the bell rang, indicating it was now time for lunch.

𖤐

it was currently six o'clock and everyone was out of school for a good four hours now. from what notti told the girls, the party started at nine so they had plenty of time.. depending how long it takes them to get ready.

jasmine was at the paige sisters house laying on alexandra's bed while alexandra was taking photos on the beanbag and jaelin sat in the corner at the vanity scrolling through tiktok.

jasmine shot up from the bed. "we should go live, guys," she suggested. a smile grew on both of the girls faces as jaelin went to instagram, clicking the live button.

"hii, my hearts," jaelin said as the views went up and comments flooded her screen. alexandra put on 'Me U & Hennessy' by Dej Loaf, and Lil Wayne.

the girls started singing whilst reading comments.

"ddosama..fp: are jaelin and dd dating?" jaelin read. "no we are not. we're just friends!" alexandra and jasmine both shared unnoticeable side eyes knowing there was always tension in the room when dd and jae were around.

"user23: y'all gorgeous i can't even be mad that all three of the boys fw you guys" jasmine read. all three girls laughed as jasmine spoke up, "thank you but no one is fucking with no oneee." she said dragging out the last word.

"user59: notti and jasmine gotta have something going on, all he does is post her." alexandra read. jasmine started blushing, hiding her face. "nah, this nigga got ma girl folding bro." jaelin said.

alexandra shook jasmines shoulder as she sighed, with a big smile on her face. "igh, ma hearts. it's already 6:30 and we needa get ready. see y'all later." alex said taking her sisters phone and ending the live.

jaelin started getting her clothes together to shower first since she showered the fastest out of the three. she jumped into the shower with her music playing 'stranger' by jhené aiko.

she got out the shower, doing her skin care and taking her hair out of the shower cap. she put on her strawberry pound cake lotion and put on her outfit.

𖤐

all of the girls were done getting ready as it was currently 8:45. this was the earliest the girls have ever finished getting ready.

jaelin was taking photos of herself as alexandra was in the bathroom finishing up her makeup and jasmine layed out on the bed on her phone.

the boys were supposed to be coming around 9:15 to pick the girls up. they all went downstairs to get something to eat before they get picked up.

jaelins outfit consisted of a matching grey set. basically a bikini top and grey leggings with her panda dunks.

alexandra's outfit was a black tank top, black jeans, the black jacket ddot had got her and her military black 4's.

and jasmines outfit was a matching tan set. a short tan crop top with cargo pants and her tan jacket along with her purse.

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐓 ;