Already there.

September 18th 10:30AM

SugarHill, Harlem.

Im now moving into my apartment and I may or may not have stolen a couple of blunts from my brother, my parents get home in an hour and I'm pretty sure I look like a train wreck since I smoked like 4-5 blunts last night on the road with Aries, he's used to the high so he looks normal, according to 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢𝚗 I have high eyes, basically meaning that my eyes are really red and  my eye lids are low which is called high eyes. Monty said it would be good if he introduced me to some of the kids in the area since he knows a couple, I agree and put on my best outfit, who knows maybe ddot is there. 

(The outfit)

I walk out with Monty and we walk torwards a group of kids, Monty introduces me to DD, notti, Barron, Xavier, Gio and Ddot

I walk out with Monty and we walk torwards a group of kids, Monty introduces me to DD, notti, Barron, Xavier, Gio and Ddot. Im freaking out in my head as I just realized my own brother knows SugarHillDdot and didn't tell me. Ddot tells me to give him a 360 and ofc that's what I did "Bro I'm controlling that ma all the wayyy" Ddot whispered to DD as I spun around. "I chuckled and looked at Ddot. "Listen Ma, you cute and stuff so you already know the vibes" He smirked and kissed me. But Monty was not having it. "Bro get yo hands off of my sister." He pushed Ddot off of me and looked like he was about to fight him. "Bro that's my wifey right there, you mess w her you mess w me" Ddot said looking pissed. I walked up to Ddot and kissed him on the cheek to hopefully calm him down. He kissed me on the lips which left me shocked. "Don't worry ma, I gotchu" after a couple minutes of arguing Monty let me hang out with Ddot for a bit, but wouldn't let me to back to his place. But I did anyways. Ddot picked me up bridal style and walked with me to his house. "Ma, I don't even know your name but you hot ask fuck let me tell you." I giggled and let him sweet talk me, we walked to his room and I sat on his bed, he played with my hair for a bit and then we started making out on his bed. He left me a couple hickeys with a stupid reason that wasn't so stupid to him "So people know your mine." Is what he said. After we 🤭🤭 we were cuddling up in his bed, he was big spooning me and gave me a bunch of little neck kisses which I find cute.

452 words that's crazyyy